Doctor's Best, Natural Brain Enhancers PS & GPC, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

great for nighttime recovery

Posted by Reviewer2271350 on Mar 05, 2010

I took only one after dinner and after a few days noticed when I forgot to take it and restarted, this contributed to waking up very well rested, Tried it in the morning, but notice no direct effect.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2525916 on Oct 30, 2014

Helps keep me focused all day, especially when I have meetings or conference calls.

Increased focus

Posted by 4613259693704334636 on Jun 22, 2015

I starting taking this supplement since I'm studying a university math course and I was really struggling at the beginning of the course. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I can feel a bit more focused and am able to solve more complex problems. My mind seems to "click" faster and I am able to solve the more complex problems with more focused thinking. As I focus on the problem, the solution suddenly comes to me now. It almost feels like my brain does a faster scan of the hard drive to connect the dots, and it suddenly clicks. The first couple of days of taking this gave me pretty annoying headaches that lasted almost all day from the time I took the pills. The headaches almost caused me to stop taking it, but I don't get them anymore. I noticed now that two pills in the morning work best and I sometimes take a third around lunch if I'm studying a lot and am getting fatigued. But I find that I can sometimes get a bit of a brain fog if I take the third pill. Overall, I do feel a bit sharper. I've also found on days that I take this, when also taking L-Theanine before bed, I end up having very vivid and lucid dreams. Some of them are very realistic and can get freaky. But I would certainly recommend experimenting with this and see if it works for you.