Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

Upon taking this product for a little under a month, I can already notice a difference in my balance, my mental alertness, and in my attention! Great product!

Amazing Product

Posted by 5547598965840168158 on Dec 02, 2014

I used to take adderal because of my adhd and this is a wonderful alternative that is natural and it lasts all day. I simply love this product my focus has been sharp and I have only been taking this only 2 days. The shipping is outstanding as well got this the next day I ordered

You will notice a difference

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

If you have a problem remembering things, this will help. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks, but then I was remembering names of people even from my childhood, 60 years ago that I was not able to remember before.

BRILLIANT!!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

I. LOVE. THESE!! I take these with pantothenic acid, DMAE and Max DHA fish oil. Incredible. I have always had symptoms of ADD but diagnosed with mild anxiety and OCD. I eat a varied diet rich in vegetables and lean protein so I was at a loss as to what I could do. These have been amazing in this combination. I take 1, up to 3 times a day. Sometimes I will take an extra one but I like to give myself time before I increase my intake and the current dose is working fabulously.

one of the best

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both. UPDATE: I ran out of vinpocetine, and within a few days could tell I was going downhill. Please try this product (two per day at first, increasing to 3 or 4 over two weeks) along with a quality vinpocetine supplement, especially if you're over 40. I want everyone to feel as good as I do now! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.

I think it works.

Posted by 5116160599512549659 on Sep 26, 2012

My son seems to have a bit of memory difficulties in retrieving words and understanding a sort of number condept... So I've made my son's been taking 2 pills everyday for 6 months that he's been improving ability of memory and understanding.. those kind of things.. I'm very happy for this stuff~^^

Focused Again!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Feb 14, 2012

I take this first thing when I wake up before I eat breakfast. One day I tried taking two in a day, and it was clearly too much. So, start slow and listen to your body. I LOVE this product. It has increased my ability to think straight, focus, sort, write, and generally be myself again. I've been very happy with my decision to purchase this product.

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 09, 2011

I could tell a difference when I stopped taking this. It makes me have a memory!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1786128 on Nov 08, 2011

I'm much better in studying than before! I've aced all my tests since I started taking this. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »