Effect

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Didn't like the extreme effect--I felt nearly high--but I tend to be sensitive.

I think it works.

Posted by 5116160599512549659 on Sep 26, 2012

My son seems to have a bit of memory difficulties in retrieving words and understanding a sort of number condept... So I've made my son's been taking 2 pills everyday for 6 months that he's been improving ability of memory and understanding.. those kind of things.. I'm very happy for this stuff~^^

BRILLIANT!!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

I. LOVE. THESE!! I take these with pantothenic acid, DMAE and Max DHA fish oil. Incredible. I have always had symptoms of ADD but diagnosed with mild anxiety and OCD. I eat a varied diet rich in vegetables and lean protein so I was at a loss as to what I could do. These have been amazing in this combination. I take 1, up to 3 times a day. Sometimes I will take an extra one but I like to give myself time before I increase my intake and the current dose is working fabulously.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 09, 2011

I could tell a difference when I stopped taking this. It makes me have a memory!

You will notice a difference

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

If you have a problem remembering things, this will help. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks, but then I was remembering names of people even from my childhood, 60 years ago that I was not able to remember before.

Amazing Product

Posted by 5547598965840168158 on Dec 02, 2014

I used to take adderal because of my adhd and this is a wonderful alternative that is natural and it lasts all day. I simply love this product my focus has been sharp and I have only been taking this only 2 days. The shipping is outstanding as well got this the next day I ordered

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

Upon taking this product for a little under a month, I can already notice a difference in my balance, my mental alertness, and in my attention! Great product!

These pills made me dumb!

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Mar 22, 2016

It's interesting to notice how differently these brain enhancers affect to different people. For me they were everything else than brain enhancers! I became totally dumb after taking these. The longer I took them, the more foggy my brain was and the less I could think clearly. It was almost impossible to work and that really affected also to the quality of my work, I'm ashamed of that! Moreover, an hour or two after taking these pills I became so tired that I had to take a nap, there was no other way out. I took the pills two weeks, one pill every morning and then I simply couldn't stand anymore. One note: as I follow ketogenic diet my brains mostly use ketones as energy, not glucose like normally. I wonder if this had anything to do with the bad results. Anyway, I'm happy with my brains and don't need this product, just wanted to try out if it would have had any positive effect. I'm happy for those people who have found help from this product, I'm just not one of them.

A bit unsure

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Mar 03, 2016

I'm not sure if it's just me. The first day I took it, I developed indigestion and bloating. I have IBS, so it could be unrelated to consuming this product. However, I do note something - I have a poor sense of direction but this week, I could guide a coworker to a location using a route I've never used. I could put their relative locations together and direct her to the place she wanted to go. That could only be explained by this supplement. I think one should not expect to have this sudden lightbulb moment when taking this supplement. Rather, it manifests in small, pleasantly surprising ways.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »