Memory

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 16, 2014

I have a feelin my memory is a little better, and it's eayer to focus now, since I've been taking Natural Brain Enchangers about 2 weeks.

You will notice a difference

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

If you have a problem remembering things, this will help. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks, but then I was remembering names of people even from my childhood, 60 years ago that I was not able to remember before.

BRILLIANT!!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

I. LOVE. THESE!! I take these with pantothenic acid, DMAE and Max DHA fish oil. Incredible. I have always had symptoms of ADD but diagnosed with mild anxiety and OCD. I eat a varied diet rich in vegetables and lean protein so I was at a loss as to what I could do. These have been amazing in this combination. I take 1, up to 3 times a day. Sometimes I will take an extra one but I like to give myself time before I increase my intake and the current dose is working fabulously.

one of the best

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both. UPDATE: I ran out of vinpocetine, and within a few days could tell I was going downhill. Please try this product (two per day at first, increasing to 3 or 4 over two weeks) along with a quality vinpocetine supplement, especially if you're over 40. I want everyone to feel as good as I do now! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.

Warning

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

If you take enough of this it has elevated my mood 4 to 6 caps per day, improved confidence and memory slightly.BUT it also thins the blood on this high dosage and being on warfarin my blood goes too thin unless i reduce the dosage of warfarin. Taking less brain enhancers has no noticeable effect on brain power. The effects are cumalative my blood went from desired 2 to 3 range to 4.2 in 10 days.

I think it works.

Posted by 5116160599512549659 on Sep 26, 2012

My son seems to have a bit of memory difficulties in retrieving words and understanding a sort of number condept... So I've made my son's been taking 2 pills everyday for 6 months that he's been improving ability of memory and understanding.. those kind of things.. I'm very happy for this stuff~^^

Effect

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Didn't like the extreme effect--I felt nearly high--but I tend to be sensitive.

Recommended for Me

Posted by 5257814523055732563 on Jun 19, 2012

Hope they help . . .

Focused Again!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Feb 14, 2012

I take this first thing when I wake up before I eat breakfast. One day I tried taking two in a day, and it was clearly too much. So, start slow and listen to your body. I LOVE this product. It has increased my ability to think straight, focus, sort, write, and generally be myself again. I've been very happy with my decision to purchase this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »