Fantastic help for my bones

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jul 04, 2011

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

My bones are in good shape.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

No more bruises

Posted by Reviewer1143872 on May 11, 2011

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Teeth feel clean

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 15, 2011

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

For My Bones

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jan 27, 2011

The fermented soy source of this vitamin K2 is the type recommended by bone experts I consulted. It will take at least a couple of years to know if it is helping.

Menaq7

Posted by menaq7 on May 08, 2011

I am very pleased with the superior form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. I have been taking it for several years, and I am more than satisified. I take MenaQ7 from Dr`B because they have a very nice price.

Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by Reviewer2800803 on Mar 15, 2012

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.

Staple supp

Posted by Reviewer1937787 on Feb 15, 2011

Great, almost everyone should be taking this, good quality reliable brand.

Great for calcium!

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Jan 19, 2011

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »