Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by Reviewer2800803 on Mar 15, 2012

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.

Great for calcium!

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Jan 19, 2011

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!

Staple supp

Posted by Reviewer1937787 on Feb 15, 2011

Great, almost everyone should be taking this, good quality reliable brand.

Effects of K2-Mena Q7

Posted by 5656584444263982240 on May 20, 2014

The K2 vitamin has to be usedvanlig for a longer period of time to really show effect, as well as a higher dosis are recommended. I do believe in the vitamin. Pls read more at Nattopharma.com. I would suggest to produce the tablets in 90 mcg caps My orders at Dr Best has been promtly delivered

For teeth

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011

Bought this after research into healthy teeth....tooth pain has lessened over the weeks but hard to say for certain. Easy to swallow.

peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 03, 2014

this has improved my ciculation without altering my inr ratio this is important as i am on coumadin.

DB Natural K2

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am taking to help retain calcium where it belongs. Have read good reports on the natural K2.

Bone Health Insurance

Posted by Reviewer2031884 on Mar 21, 2012

It takes 2-3 yrs to know if vitamin K2 MenaQ7 makes a difference, but we trust the research done on the importance of this vitamin. Being in the 50´s we believe this helps bone and teeth health.

Vitamin K2 Menaq 7

Posted by Reviewer2968739 on Jul 18, 2012

Very good product,service,and price.

Just discovered K2

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Jul 23, 2012

I recently heard about K2 Vitamin and I was quite happy to find that Doctor's Best produced some. Also happy that it is available on the iherb website.