10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Natural Vitamin K2, 45 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps

Menaq7

Posted by menaq7 on May 08, 2011

I am very pleased with the superior form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. I have been taking it for several years, and I am more than satisified. I take MenaQ7 from Dr`B because they have a very nice price.

For My Bones

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jan 27, 2011

The fermented soy source of this vitamin K2 is the type recommended by bone experts I consulted. It will take at least a couple of years to know if it is helping.

Great for calcium!

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Jan 19, 2011

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!

For teeth

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011

Bought this after research into healthy teeth....tooth pain has lessened over the weeks but hard to say for certain. Easy to swallow.

Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by Reviewer2800803 on Mar 15, 2012

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.