Doctor's Best, PepZinGl, Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1005450 on Jan 31, 2010

I have used NOW's pepzin, but this Doctor's brand is surely better since it only offers Pepzin whereas NOW includes 2 other herbs and additives... It may sound confusing why Doctor's is better, but after using NOW's for 2 months I have developed moderate stomach spasms whenever I take the pills due to either slippery elm or other herbs or additives in NOW's product...I suspect this is allergic reaaction... i can't take the product anymore. When I want to buy Pepzin, I want to buy Pepzin,.. not a combination of other things that really doesn't help me with stomach illness. Doc's product offers ony Pepzin and that is all I need!

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3345019 on Jan 16, 2010

I have suffered with Gastritis for a few years now, and have tried several different perscriptions, they work for awhile then I have to find a new one. My natural medicine doctor told me about how zinc/L-carnosine helps to heal the lining of the stomach, not just shut the pump off! The Doctors Best PepZinGI is working very good, and I am feeling better everyday. Will order this again!!!

A Lifesaver for Ulcerated Stomachs

Posted by KerrisKitchen on Dec 05, 2011

This helped me heal ulcers caused by powerful oral meds during a hospitalization. Took 2 per day (1 w/ breakfast, 1 with dinner), along with a regimen including Mastic Gum (AM & PM on an empty stomach), DGL as needed, Yogi Stomach Ease Tea, & Goldenseal to help heal the ulcers. EXCELLENT results. This can help people w/ gastritis as well. Highly recommended--while stomach was healing, could definitely tell the difference when I forgot to take!

Superior! Magnificent!

Posted by Reviewer2828992 on Aug 16, 2010

Works marvelously. Relieved me from many years of indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, belching and general digestion discomfort. I felt immediate improvement 20 min after taking the very first pill. I was taking it for 2 weeks as prescribed, 2 pills a day. After 2 weeks, I felt certain tension and discomfort in the stomach. I realized that for this session, the drug achieved maximum of what it could. So, I stopped taking it on the regular basis, resorting to it only as-necessary, which is approximately for a couple of days in one-two months, in case of upset stomach.

good results

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Apr 14, 2010

I was taking ulcetrol from Now with much success. PepZinGI was an ingredient at this dosage, as was mastic gum. I have switched to this and Allergy REsearch Group Mastic Gum. It has been two weeks and I am very pleased. This combo is much cheaper than the Now Ulcetrol.