お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Doctor's Best, PepZin Gl, Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1005450 on Jan 31, 2010

I have used NOW's pepzin, but this Doctor's brand is surely better since it only offers Pepzin whereas NOW includes 2 other herbs and additives... It may sound confusing why Doctor's is better, but after using NOW's for 2 months I have developed moderate stomach spasms whenever I take the pills due to either slippery elm or other herbs or additives in NOW's product...I suspect this is allergic reaaction... i can't take the product anymore. When I want to buy Pepzin, I want to buy Pepzin,.. not a combination of other things that really doesn't help me with stomach illness. Doc's product offers ony Pepzin and that is all I need!

A Lifesaver for Ulcerated Stomachs

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

This helped me heal ulcers caused by powerful oral meds during a hospitalization. Took 2 per day (1 w/ breakfast, 1 with dinner), along with a regimen including Mastic Gum (AM & PM on an empty stomach), DGL as needed, Yogi Stomach Ease Tea, & Goldenseal to help heal the ulcers. EXCELLENT results. This can help people w/ gastritis as well. Highly recommended--while stomach was healing, could definitely tell the difference when I forgot to take!

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3345019 on Jan 16, 2010

I have suffered with Gastritis for a few years now, and have tried several different perscriptions, they work for awhile then I have to find a new one. My natural medicine doctor told me about how zinc/L-carnosine helps to heal the lining of the stomach, not just shut the pump off! The Doctors Best PepZinGI is working very good, and I am feeling better everyday. Will order this again!!!

Superior! Magnificent!

Posted by Reviewer2828992 on Aug 16, 2010

Works marvelously. Relieved me from many years of indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, belching and general digestion discomfort. I felt immediate improvement 20 min after taking the very first pill. I was taking it for 2 weeks as prescribed, 2 pills a day. After 2 weeks, I felt certain tension and discomfort in the stomach. I realized that for this session, the drug achieved maximum of what it could. So, I stopped taking it on the regular basis, resorting to it only as-necessary, which is approximately for a couple of days in one-two months, in case of upset stomach.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1379742 on Feb 08, 2011

I have scarring on my esophagus from years of acid reflux disease and suffer from frequent heart burn and indigestion. I have learned to not eat late in the evening and sleep propped up in bed. Unfortunately, I also have to take an NSAID for arthritis and have been recently diagnosed with internal bleeding. I came across your product doing a google search on stomach ulcers. I am only into a few weeks of the regimen, but I can't tell you what a difference it has made in my comfort level. Unless I eat something I shouldn't late at night, I have stopped waking up with heartburn acid reflux. And, swallowing, which was a problem because of scar tissue on my esophagus, is much easier. I return to the doctor soon for a recheck of the bleeding and fully expect it to be less, if not gone.