Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Hormone alert!

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on May 20, 2008

I almost lost my mind with this product because of the Quercetin which supresses estrogen levels. I'm very sensitive to this and I don't recommend it for anyone else who is sensitive. Its a cancer product as far as I'm concerned and should be used for that. My entire bottle went in the garbage after 3 days! One star for the bromelain.

not happy

Posted by Reviewer1271922 on Feb 22, 2009

After I started taking this "Quercetin Bromelain", my allergy symptoms (sneezing and running nose) got even worse. Not sure why it happened. I have allergy for many years and still cannot get rid of it.

for sinus-did not work

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Jan 12, 2011

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout.

Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2252810 on Apr 18, 2008

I bought this for my son's allergies it did not help him at all.

DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2010

I'm sitting here with a horrendous allergy attack and this does not help AT.ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! The other brand worked with only 3 pills. I can pop these all day and it won't do a darn thing. It has no vitamin C in it and you need vitamin C to activate the quercetin otherwise it's pretty useless. Even taking it with whole C this is 100% ineffective. I believe those that rave about this one are on a placebo effect and will get a bad surprise the next time they find out it really doesn't work at all!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »