Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Quercetin Bromelain, 180 Veggie Caps

Quercetin/Bromelain combo

Posted by Reviewer1916191 on Nov 16, 2007

I have used this product in the past for allergies & it worked well. However, the Bromelain can be irritating if you have a stomach issue, like gastritis or ulcers. Then I just switched to Quercetin alone & it helps. But the combo works better if you can take it.

AMAZING product

Posted by Reviewer1111931 on Dec 03, 2009

I could not be happier with this product. It literally relieves my congestion and sinus issues within seconds of taking it. I have chronic sinusitis, usually 4-5 massive infections a year, and have yet to get sick since I started taking this product. I usually take 4 pills a day. 2 at bedtime and 2 mid morning.

Best kept secret for fatigue and anxiety, Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1542545 on Dec 27, 2008

I love this stuff and can't beleive it took me so long to try it. It gives me back my long lost energy, takes away my aches and pains makes me feel terrific. I can only use it during the day because of the boost in energy. (I use Chinese Skull Cap at night) This stuff is amazing. It kills anxiety and appetite too! It's fabulous I love it! Love it! I recommended this to my friend who couldn't get any satisfaction from a million doctor ordered tests that all came out "normal" She was depressed and exhausted, but not one doctor could help figure it out or guide her. I did! Because the same thing happened to me, I suffered from Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome, so I told her she probably had it too. Lots of doctors don't beleive it it. If they don't beleive in it they can't/won't help. I'm glad I could help! She's ever so grateful and has her old energy back again. Me too. It's wonderful. Me and my husband wouldn't be w/o it.

Great for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Jan 01, 2008

It really helps the nose not run. Best if taken on an empty stomach.

Not as good as

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Nov 30, 2008

the NOW brand. I decided to try this brand (Doctors Best) because it had lesser quantities of both Quercetin and Bromelain per capusle. But when I recently caught a nasty cold that went deep down to my lungs, this brand didn't seem to help even though I took 2 capsules several times per day. I got way better results with the NOW brand The only thing with the NOW brand was the bromelain seemed to be a bit too strong for my tummy. I will be switching back to NOW from NOW on.