Quercetin/Bromelain combo

Posted by Reviewer1916191 on Nov 16, 2007

I have used this product in the past for allergies & it worked well. However, the Bromelain can be irritating if you have a stomach issue, like gastritis or ulcers. Then I just switched to Quercetin alone & it helps. But the combo works better if you can take it.

Best kept secret for fatigue and anxiety, Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1542545 on Dec 27, 2008

I love this stuff and can't beleive it took me so long to try it. It gives me back my long lost energy, takes away my aches and pains makes me feel terrific. I can only use it during the day because of the boost in energy. (I use Chinese Skull Cap at night) This stuff is amazing. It kills anxiety and appetite too! It's fabulous I love it! Love it! I recommended this to my friend who couldn't get any satisfaction from a million doctor ordered tests that all came out "normal" She was depressed and exhausted, but not one doctor could help figure it out or guide her. I did! Because the same thing happened to me, I suffered from Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome, so I told her she probably had it too. Lots of doctors don't beleive it it. If they don't beleive in it they can't/won't help. I'm glad I could help! She's ever so grateful and has her old energy back again. Me too. It's wonderful. Me and my husband wouldn't be w/o it.

lifesaver product

Posted by Reviewer3233166 on May 30, 2009

This has been a complete lifesaver for me with my allergies..I have terrible seasonal allergies..have tried all the prescriptions..Allegra, Claritin, Singular, etc...I take nothing but this product and have been allergy free all spring now going into summer...I am a 18-23 miles per week runner..gardener..spend lots of time outdoors...exceptional product

Great for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Jan 01, 2008

It really helps the nose not run. Best if taken on an empty stomach.

Tom Bihn

Posted by Reviewer2811413 on Mar 06, 2008

This product has greatly reduced the arthritis pain. Usually the pain would esculate when the barometric pressure dropped before the storm would arrive. I now have only mild discomfort before and during storms.

Quercetin saves the day

Posted by Reviewer1439495 on Mar 28, 2007

Great product to take to stave off allergies - both myself and 6 yr old son take this product during Phoenix's amazingly allergenic spring time.

Reduced Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Jun 19, 2008

After taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night, I have had less frequent sinus headaches and when I do have them, they are much less severe. Also helped reduce runny nose and itchy eyes during high pollen count.

AMAZING product

Posted by Reviewer1111931 on Dec 03, 2009

I could not be happier with this product. It literally relieves my congestion and sinus issues within seconds of taking it. I have chronic sinusitis, usually 4-5 massive infections a year, and have yet to get sick since I started taking this product. I usually take 4 pills a day. 2 at bedtime and 2 mid morning.

no more antihistamines

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 26, 2009

My daughter is off of Zyrtec - seasonal allergies had her on two doses daily, spring and summer/fall. She coughed herself awake every night. Symproms are now gone.

Effective for allergies, energy

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

This must be taken on an empty stomach to work. Except for that inconvenience, this helps with a ton of ailments, primarily inflammation which can include sinus issues. I have been sinus headache free with this, and when I experience a flare-up of sinus pressure I take this and usually it goes away.