Doctor's Best, Quick Melt Melatonin, 2.5 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 24, 2011

only lasts about 4 hours though

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Melatponin

Posted by Reviewer2312695 on Jan 25, 2012

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.