• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

works quickly to relax

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 24, 2011

only lasts about 4 hours though

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Melatponin

Posted by Reviewer2312695 on Jan 25, 2012

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

Moderately helpful

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012

Need to take 2 to get any results

Quick melt melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 13, 2011

THIS PRODUCT DID BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! Have only used it for a few nights but fell asleep in minutes of taking it....and slept soundly for hours. I say give it a try. So glad I did.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2821045 on Apr 22, 2012

It gives me a better and sweeter sleep. Try it, If you are dissatisfied with your sleep.

sleep like baby

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on May 14, 2012

With this, slept like a baby, no drowsiness the next day. Helps me not only to fall asleep fast, but also to sleep through the night. I do not use sleep aids very often so I am not very concerned about Melatonin's possible (negative) side effects.

Fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012

Works quickly and easily. Melts under the tongue and in minutes you're asleep