お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Doctor's Best, Quick Melt Melatonin, 2.5 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Best melatonin ever

Posted by 5364568349164936820 on Jan 06, 2015

I've tried 2 other melatonin supplements and this one is the best of the three. Great taste (chocolate-milk like), easily melts/chewed, and highly effective. I take one and then sleep for as much as I want to. Just like any other melatonin supplement, you feel a little drowsy in the morning. but upon waking up this side effect disappears. The price is fantastic. overall-6/5.

Fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012

Works quickly and easily. Melts under the tongue and in minutes you're asleep