• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Natural sleeping pill

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

My husband and I have been fighting sleeplessness the past few months due to the apparition of tinnutus. My doctor gave me a chemical pill, very useful but I was scared I became dependant. After a few research here on iherb, I came accross melatonin. It was the best thing I did that day! It is super efficient, very quick to have an effect and zero downside. I continue to use it on sundays night when I'm unable to fall asleep.

The Real Deal

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Sep 14, 2015

You are looking for actual, effective Melatonin. A lot of brands and companies are quite shady in the supplement industry, meaning you find there is no effect whatsoever from a lot of supplements because they are actually selling you bunk. This is not the case with Doctor's Best. All of their supplements tried by me DID work, and this melatonin was no different. It will make you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper, however be wary that it does increase dreaming, and often your fragmented sleep will become more pronounced, if you suffer from that like I do. Overall I feel more refreshed when I take them, it is a small help.

Excellent

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Aug 27, 2015

These work great. Most of the time, I split one in half and just take one. If I happen to wake up through the night, I will take the other half. I get a good nights sleep now with these. Tried other brands and they didn't work very good or not at all. This quick melt from Doctor's Best works great.

Sound sleep without a groggy wakeup

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Mar 31, 2015

Having had difficulty in getting to sleep lately, I thought I'd give Melatonin a try. The price was right and I don't like taking prescription grade sleeping tablets that make me feel drugged the next morning. Firstly, these Melatonin tablets are tiny but there are 120 of the little beggers down there. What staggered me was how effective they are. Melt one on your tongue half an hour before bed and - bang - you are down as soon as your head touches the pillow. I got uninterrupted sleep and woke well-rested. Bananas and cashews are also high in melatonin, so might be a good alternative to get the natural form before bed. But, for short term use, these pills are just what the doctor ordered.

Best melatonin ever

Posted by 5364568349164936820 on Jan 06, 2015

I've tried 2 other melatonin supplements and this one is the best of the three. Great taste (chocolate-milk like), easily melts/chewed, and highly effective. I take one and then sleep for as much as I want to. Just like any other melatonin supplement, you feel a little drowsy in the morning. but upon waking up this side effect disappears. The price is fantastic. overall-6/5.

perfeito

Posted by 5552704980747659091 on Jan 03, 2015

muito bom pra ajudar a um sono melhor mais reparador no dia dia.

Melatonin for Decalcifying Pineal Glands

Posted by 4822463163405977512 on Nov 13, 2014

Very safe, smooth and effective in less than 30min. Will definitely recommend to friends and families.

great

Posted by 5262466496001342893 on Jul 24, 2014

otimo, recomendo

Night sleeper

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 01, 2014

This was a life saverbecause of working on night shifts. I was finally able get to sleep, stay asleep and wake up alert and feeling rested. I've tried other brands and dosages of Melatonin and this is by far the best AND the best price. Of course do not rely purely on supplement - take care after yourself in mood, shape, mind.

perfect