• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012

Works quickly and easily. Melts under the tongue and in minutes you're asleep

Posted by Reviewer3313454 on Sep 22, 2012

This product puts me to sleep immediately! And when I dont have anymore I still can go to sleep without it. I couldn't do that at first. Highly Recommend!!!!!

so great

Posted by 4718361192984933314 on Oct 07, 2012

It's so great. I go sleeping very well after that.

Feels a bit quicker

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Feels a bit quicker that the regular Melatonin pills and the taste is nice.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2821045 on Apr 22, 2012

It gives me a better and sweeter sleep. Try it, If you are dissatisfied with your sleep.

sleep like baby

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on May 14, 2012

With this, slept like a baby, no drowsiness the next day. Helps me not only to fall asleep fast, but also to sleep through the night. I do not use sleep aids very often so I am not very concerned about Melatonin's possible (negative) side effects.

knock out drops

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought these for a friend that found capsules took too long to work. These work almost immediately and keeps him asleep for several hours.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »