July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Quick Melt Melatonin, 2.5 mg, 120 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2821045 on Apr 22, 2012

It gives me a better and sweeter sleep. Try it, If you are dissatisfied with your sleep.

sleep like baby

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on May 14, 2012

With this, slept like a baby, no drowsiness the next day. Helps me not only to fall asleep fast, but also to sleep through the night. I do not use sleep aids very often so I am not very concerned about Melatonin's possible (negative) side effects.

knock out drops

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought these for a friend that found capsules took too long to work. These work almost immediately and keeps him asleep for several hours.