• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Melatonin

Posted by AlanaDesign on Apr 20, 2013

Works for me - I fall asleep in 30 min after taking pill

Night sleeper

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 01, 2014

This was a life saverbecause of working on night shifts. I was finally able get to sleep, stay asleep and wake up alert and feeling rested. I've tried other brands and dosages of Melatonin and this is by far the best AND the best price. Of course do not rely purely on supplement - take care after yourself in mood, shape, mind.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I have been using this product for a good while. It is easy to dissolve, and the taste is very light, almost tasteless. I will continue using this as it helps me get to sleep.

Sound sleep without a groggy wakeup

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Mar 31, 2015

Having had difficulty in getting to sleep lately, I thought I'd give Melatonin a try. The price was right and I don't like taking prescription grade sleeping tablets that make me feel drugged the next morning. Firstly, these Melatonin tablets are tiny but there are 120 of the little beggers down there. What staggered me was how effective they are. Melt one on your tongue half an hour before bed and - bang - you are down as soon as your head touches the pillow. I got uninterrupted sleep and woke well-rested. Bananas and cashews are also high in melatonin, so might be a good alternative to get the natural form before bed. But, for short term use, these pills are just what the doctor ordered.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3187407 on Nov 16, 2011

This really helped me to sleep better..much healthier than taking a sleeping pill

I like it, it works for me!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

I've chosen it multiple times in the freebie page and bought it full size. It helps me sleep in about 10-30 minutes and my sleep is a lot better.

I like it very much.

Posted by Reviewer2717212 on Feb 02, 2012

I like it very much.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2283287 on Nov 06, 2011

It works amazingly, 100% recommended =)

Very good!

Posted by iamnotokay on Jan 19, 2013

I've found the solution of my problem - Doctor's Best Quick Melt Melatonin is perfect remedy for insomnia!

Good for me

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Mar 18, 2013

This stuff makes me asleep in 30 minutes. It is very good for me because I work shifts and get really trouble sleeping sometime. And I wake up really rested!