• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I have been using this product for a good while. It is easy to dissolve, and the taste is very light, almost tasteless. I will continue using this as it helps me get to sleep.

I like it very much.

Posted by Reviewer2717212 on Feb 02, 2012

I like it very much.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2592023 on Feb 19, 2012

it works

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3187407 on Nov 16, 2011

This really helped me to sleep better..much healthier than taking a sleeping pill

Melatonin for Decalcifying Pineal Glands

Posted by 4822463163405977512 on Nov 13, 2014

Very safe, smooth and effective in less than 30min. Will definitely recommend to friends and families.

Night sleeper

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 01, 2014

This was a life saverbecause of working on night shifts. I was finally able get to sleep, stay asleep and wake up alert and feeling rested. I've tried other brands and dosages of Melatonin and this is by far the best AND the best price. Of course do not rely purely on supplement - take care after yourself in mood, shape, mind.

Sound sleep without a groggy wakeup

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Mar 31, 2015

Having had difficulty in getting to sleep lately, I thought I'd give Melatonin a try. The price was right and I don't like taking prescription grade sleeping tablets that make me feel drugged the next morning. Firstly, these Melatonin tablets are tiny but there are 120 of the little beggers down there. What staggered me was how effective they are. Melt one on your tongue half an hour before bed and - bang - you are down as soon as your head touches the pillow. I got uninterrupted sleep and woke well-rested. Bananas and cashews are also high in melatonin, so might be a good alternative to get the natural form before bed. But, for short term use, these pills are just what the doctor ordered.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2283287 on Nov 06, 2011

It works amazingly, 100% recommended =)

sleep

Posted by 5660099391413790554 on May 27, 2012

nice for sleep

Compras no site da IHERB

Posted by 5245544420561681906 on Jul 03, 2012

Estou satisfeita com a minha encomenda da IHERB, recebi todos os produtos que pedi em menos de 60 dias. Os produtos são ótimos. Recomendo aos brasileiros o site da IHERB e seus produtos para compra.