• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Quick and easy

Posted by Reviewer2334911 on Aug 10, 2012

I love this product. It usually puts me to sleep in half an hour whilst normal melatonin takes at least an hour (or more). Taste like chocolate, which is a bit weird, but it's ok.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1722607 on Jun 18, 2013

my wife uses it,and it works well to put her to sleep.

Best out there

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013

Used this product for a couple of years now...helps to fall asleep after sleeping in on the wkend aNd need to get back into the routine if an earlier bedtime

Very good!

Posted by iamnotokay on Jan 19, 2013

I've found the solution of my problem - Doctor's Best Quick Melt Melatonin is perfect remedy for insomnia!

Good for me

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Mar 18, 2013

This stuff makes me asleep in 30 minutes. It is very good for me because I work shifts and get really trouble sleeping sometime. And I wake up really rested!

Very much

Posted by Reviewer1591785 on Sep 20, 2012

It really helps to go to sleep, I liked.

Excellent

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Aug 27, 2015

These work great. Most of the time, I split one in half and just take one. If I happen to wake up through the night, I will take the other half. I get a good nights sleep now with these. Tried other brands and they didn't work very good or not at all. This quick melt from Doctor's Best works great.

The Real Deal

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Sep 14, 2015

You are looking for actual, effective Melatonin. A lot of brands and companies are quite shady in the supplement industry, meaning you find there is no effect whatsoever from a lot of supplements because they are actually selling you bunk. This is not the case with Doctor's Best. All of their supplements tried by me DID work, and this melatonin was no different. It will make you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper, however be wary that it does increase dreaming, and often your fragmented sleep will become more pronounced, if you suffer from that like I do. Overall I feel more refreshed when I take them, it is a small help.

Natural sleeping pill

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

My husband and I have been fighting sleeplessness the past few months due to the apparition of tinnutus. My doctor gave me a chemical pill, very useful but I was scared I became dependant. After a few research here on iherb, I came accross melatonin. It was the best thing I did that day! It is super efficient, very quick to have an effect and zero downside. I continue to use it on sundays night when I'm unable to fall asleep.

great