Great product

Posted by 5443300568896328638 on Apr 01, 2016

It is very good product for improving liver function. I really happy to find it here. It helped me to eliminate bitterness in my mouth. I used it with r-lipoic acid and mega-pc and l-glutamin.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Completely useless product.

great

Posted by 5407946756973564481 on Jan 17, 2016

Wonderful product.. It really works and give me a great boost from the first day Highly recommend it

Helps the Joints

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

As I get older, (65 ) my joints have been giving me some grief... not arthritis, just weak and aching. I have tried various remedies. After using SAMe for a month in a less potent formula (200 mg) I switched to this brand and 400 mg. After a few weeks, I noticed a definite improvement with joints aching less. As for any effects on mood... maybe there's a little less gloominess, but this is not so obvious.

I guess it helps

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Dec 12, 2015

Mt therapist recommended these since I have the MTHFR gene mutation. It is difficult to say if and how do they work, because I feel fine!

gotta agree with many other reviewers...

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Nov 13, 2015

Initially had nature made which is more expensive but tried to cut corners and order this one which is cheaper. I felt nothing. On nature made, I was floating on a cloud. Can't reco this brand of Sam-e.

Good product at an atractive price!

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

These seem to be better than some other SAMe products I've used. They have no fish taste like some. T

Another 5 Star for Dr's Best SAM-e

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

What more can I say? Update 6/23/15 - I now use 3 at a time in the morning. Over the years I have found synergy with R-lipoic acid. I use 1 cap Life Extension Super R Lipoic and 3 of SAM-e and this is works very well in terms of motivation, getting focused at work, more resilience, better thought processes in general. I eat a meal one hour or so after this and take some up to 3 grams of DHA. All of these together make a 5000% positive improvement in my mental ability. All of these ingredients are very neuro protective. Much great health to you!

S-Adenosyl methionine tablet

Posted by 5061610955748712235 on Jun 03, 2015

SAM-e is a natural substance produced by all living cells. And It convert to the glutathione in liver which glutathione pivotal matter in the liver. Best product.

Good for brain fog

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Good quality SAMe at a great price. No complaints. Really helps with brain fog. Can be a little too strong for some.