Doctor's Best, SAM-e 400, Double-Strength, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2057276 From Florida on Apr 19, 2008

I began by taking one pill each morning. After three days I became violently ill. Thought perhaps something else may have caused this, so I continued to take the SAM-e and continued to be sick. The package insert said may experience "mild gastrointestinal irritation". Nothing about what I experienced was mild!! I decided to try taking one tablet every other day and so far that has helped. No more stomach issues...yippee! I would recommend that people start out on the lower dosage product and build up to the higher dosage...just to be on the safe side.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2909624 From New York on Aug 13, 2008

This product did make me feel better emotionally and even physically within 2 weeks but unfortunately it caused me to have very bad gastrointestinal problems. I had to return the unused boxes.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on Oct 22, 2008

I was hoping to find something to improve my mood. This is the first time for me to try SAM-e. At first it did bother my stomach a little and my skin broke out from all the detoxing... but it's OK now. I don't really think it does much for my mood - but I've only been taking it for 3 weeks.

too strong for me however its a good product

Posted by Reviewer2562867 From Connecticut on Mar 09, 2009

great product however dose was too strong for me. I should have started with a lower dosage. Help me quit smoking!

Doctor's Best, Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1122834 From Texas on Apr 06, 2009

I do believe this product has been helpful to my well being.