Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2057276 on Apr 19, 2008

I began by taking one pill each morning. After three days I became violently ill. Thought perhaps something else may have caused this, so I continued to take the SAM-e and continued to be sick. The package insert said may experience "mild gastrointestinal irritation". Nothing about what I experienced was mild!! I decided to try taking one tablet every other day and so far that has helped. No more stomach issues...yippee! I would recommend that people start out on the lower dosage product and build up to the higher dosage...just to be on the safe side.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2909624 on Aug 13, 2008

This product did make me feel better emotionally and even physically within 2 weeks but unfortunately it caused me to have very bad gastrointestinal problems. I had to return the unused boxes.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on Oct 22, 2008

I was hoping to find something to improve my mood. This is the first time for me to try SAM-e. At first it did bother my stomach a little and my skin broke out from all the detoxing... but it's OK now. I don't really think it does much for my mood - but I've only been taking it for 3 weeks.

too strong for me however its a good product

Posted by Reviewer2562867 on Mar 09, 2009

great product however dose was too strong for me. I should have started with a lower dosage. Help me quit smoking!

Doctor's Best, Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1122834 on Apr 06, 2009

I do believe this product has been helpful to my well being.

Doctor's Best SAM-e Review

Posted by Reviewer1667123 on Apr 20, 2009

I have tried several different SAM-e products and this one did not work as well for me. My husband has also tried several different SAM-e brands and states that he cannot tell the difference between the products.

Still not sure if it's having an effect

Posted by Reviewer2897303 on May 06, 2009

I started taking the SAMe for it's reputed 3 top uses-mood, joint, and liver support. The liver and joint aspects are a little more difficult to assess and I'm unsure if my mood has actually been affected or not. I think it's possible I haven't been taking it long enough to really be able to feel a difference and I also started taking it at a time of big changes in my life, so the effect may be a little muted so far.

Too much for my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on May 19, 2009

Helped with mood, but too strong for my stomach. I can only take a 200mg tablet.

Short While

Posted by Reviewer2000315 on Nov 12, 2009

I have been using this a short while but, I can only notice a slight difference.

I have noticed a slight difference..

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jan 28, 2010

on the first morning after taking this, I felt more flexible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »