Doctor's Best, SAMe 400, Double-Strength, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

Helps relieve fibromyalgia symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Jan 19, 2008

I have used SAM-e for years to heal my liver from effects of chronic Epstein Barr and to control symptoms of fibromyalgia which RX anti-depressants & painkillers don't touch: brain fog,glass bubble effect, chronic hunger. Doctor's Best is top quality in this area and the prices can't be beat.

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2057276 on Apr 19, 2008

I began by taking one pill each morning. After three days I became violently ill. Thought perhaps something else may have caused this, so I continued to take the SAM-e and continued to be sick. The package insert said may experience "mild gastrointestinal irritation". Nothing about what I experienced was mild!! I decided to try taking one tablet every other day and so far that has helped. No more stomach issues...yippee! I would recommend that people start out on the lower dosage product and build up to the higher dosage...just to be on the safe side.

What a find!

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a great value; high quality at an affordable price! I started taking SAMe on my doctor's suggestion to help my memory (1000 mg a day) and it really helped. But I never realized how it was helping with day-to-day pain until I stopped taking it for about a week. Then I was reminded how much the arthritis in my back hurt, even with the exercise that I thought was providing all the benefit! Now my husband's taking it for his memory as well and we're committed customers!

Makes A Difference

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Jan 24, 2007

I purchase this product for my husband who absolutely SWEARS by it for improved mood and joint flexibility. I would highly recommend this product.

gas

Posted by Reviewer1813453 on Apr 19, 2008

Love this product! It really helped me with my depression and mood swings. On top of that it toke away my anxiety. The only big problem I have is that it gives me a bad stomach pain 3 hours after I take it. I don't know if my ulcer have anything to do with the amount of gas pain I have when taking samE, but I'm not going to stop taking it cause it has really helped my me mentally.