It works for me, but be aware of the wind!!

Posted by 5291935700964908654 on Nov 26, 2013

I live in England and we have nothing like SAMe 400. I suffer with very bad arthritis in both hands, elbows, wrists and feet. I have painful steroid injections and the Doctor wants me to start a tablet with horrendous side effects. I have been taking this SAMe tablet for a month and have just ordered another box. I already feel the benefit with my arthritis. Its winter here so I am very surprised at how little pain I am having with my joints. During the first 3 weeks of taking the tablet, it effected my tummy quite badly. I was so full of wind that I couldn't place myself in a social situation!!! I had to stay home. I put up with it and by week 4 it is a lot more manageable. A small price to pay for pain free hands and feet. It hasn't had any effect on my mood as yet. I am still a grumpy short tempered soul! But I am hoping that it will. I have found out today that this tablet works so much better if taken with B6 and B12 vitamins at the same time. So I have ordered some and will keep you all posted. Also I am going to try a new joint gel called Flexiseq. Once again, I cant get it in the UK so I am having to get it from Germany. But it has great reviews. Thank you.

Excellent product

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I have suffered from mild depression and anxiety off and off for years.This is an excellent product for depression. I use it in conjunction with Rhodiola Root and my moods are much more stable.

stress tabs

Posted by 5652337067893584224 on Nov 24, 2013

I work in a very stressful job. This product helps me focus and relax. My thinking process slows down where I can gather all the information for process.

Extremely beneficial

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I was alerted to SAMe about a year ago and have found it to be wonderful. As someone who benefited from SSRI's but did not want to use them long term, I found SAMe to be the perfect substitute. My mood is much improved, it also gives me energy and takes away some aches and pains. Its supposed to be good for detoxing the liver but I can't tell if that is happening to me or not. I noticed an immediate drop in mood after a few days without so now regularly take 800mg/day. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is not as effective. Also, if you take it later in the day, it will keep you awake all night.

Not very good.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

I have been fairly unimpressed with Dr's Best products so far. If there have been no major changes in formulation and or/ingredient quality of this SAM-e formulation in the past year, then I would expect they would replicate the average results I got last time. Put simply, not really worth the money.

Seems to work but...

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

...the ingredients could be better. Wasn't the cheapest product. Not sure if I'm going to order again.

Sunny Disposition

Posted by Reviewer1702766 on Oct 05, 2013

Returns!

Sucks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Got nothing out of this. L tyrosine works better for depression and anxiety!!!

energy level up

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I cannot explain exactly how this helped, but I felt more energy in my body when I took this.

Upset my stomach

Posted by 5591379358987721533 on Jul 30, 2013

Made my stomach hurt a few hrs after I took it. And I did take as directed. Maybe start with a small pack first to see how it effects you.