Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Nov 09, 2012

It rains, rains, rains and it's so dark and depressing but the inner sun shines with these!

Doctor's Best Sam-e from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2598805 on Oct 10, 2007

I can't swear this really works: I don't do scientific testing. But I have been able to quit taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplements (watch out for the blood thinning properties, particularly if you take aspirin, Vitamin E and/or grape seed) and have no joint pain. However, I have to admit, price and ease of purchase through iHerb are a big factor in this choice too. For me, couldn't be better.

Veterinary recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2041150 on Apr 10, 2008

Our vet recommended SAM-e for one of our dogs due to elevated liver enzymes caused by anti-seizure meds. His latest blood test, after using SAM-e (plus milk thistle and vitamin E) showed marked improvement!

Get rid of the fillers

Posted by Reviewer2834052 on Aug 19, 2011

I feel SAMe does help my mood as well as my joints. I was excited to find SAMe at this price point. However, Talc and Titanium dioxide are toxic and don't belong in health supplements. I won't repurchase this product until those ingredients are removed. I am glad this product is working for so many people - but please take a look at the "other ingredients" on your supplements!

Fair

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 20, 2008

When I started taking this product, I didn't have any problems, two weeks later, I developed acid reflux. When I stopped, the acidity went away. I didn't complete one pack and will not be using it again.

NIce for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Mar 26, 2007

Nice to haveon hand for MS and other hormone dropping incidences. Something I always have on hand as one with CFS, FMS and serious PMS symptoms.

Great for joints and mood

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 10, 2010

I take this to manage arthritis. This works synergistically with glucosamine, chondroitan, MSM, B vitamins, and zinc. It assists calcium/magnesium, D3 and zinc with bone strengthening. The mood enhancement is a wonderful bonus.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1039645 on Mar 21, 2009

This Doctor's Choice, formulated in Italy, is a very good SAM-e formula at a very economical price. I am a holistic therapist and prescribe this remedy often as I have seen very immediate benefit with no side-effects. It doesn't seem to upset the GI tract as other brands do.

Great price great product

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on May 03, 2009

This has really helped to improve my mood and relieve depression. It took just a few days to feel the effect. At first I took 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon. After a week reduced it to 2 in the am. Now I just take one in the am. I've recommended it to several people and it has helped them too.

Used against Lyme depression/anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2096995 on Jan 12, 2010

This has been the most helpful product, aside from magnesium, to help with the extreme depression, anxiety and cognitive problems associated with my lyme disease. It is important to note that I take it with Acetyl-L-Carnitine to significantly boost its effect.