New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, SAMe 400, Double-Strength, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

Great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on Sep 11, 2007

This is a good product. I was afraid it wouldn't be as good, since it was so much cheaper than the rest. That is not true at all. It is the exact same thing, just for less money!!

Yes, it Works!

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Apr 11, 2011

Same-e take a week or two to build up, so you should take 3-5 of these per day to start (divided doses/empty stomach). When you feel a difference you can drop back down to a maintenance dose. I find that 400 mg works to maintain my mood. I am able to maintain with just one 400 mg dose rather than 2, 200 mg doses, which makes it easier. A couple of times I tried going off the sam-e, and within about a week I was starting to wake up with the ol' doom & gloom feeling. Needless to say I'm back on the sam-e. And I love the fact that it also keeps my liver healthy and protects against osteoarthritis.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1034669 on Mar 27, 2007

Sam-e has been a good supplement for me since it has mood benefits and it helps with my bad knee. This brand offers good benefits with a good price.

Need more!

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Mar 25, 2008

Used this for three months and felt great. Recently ran out of stock and feel tired again. Have just reordered.

The doldrums are gone

Posted by Reviewer2977053 on May 11, 2009

This has lifted my mood and boosted my energy, as well as aided my concentration. I wouldn't want to do without it. I take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach.