Great for joints and mood

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 10, 2010

I take this to manage arthritis. This works synergistically with glucosamine, chondroitan, MSM, B vitamins, and zinc. It assists calcium/magnesium, D3 and zinc with bone strengthening. The mood enhancement is a wonderful bonus.

Another 5 Star for Dr's Best SAM-e

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

What more can I say? Update 6/23/15 - I now use 3 at a time in the morning. Over the years I have found synergy with R-lipoic acid. I use 1 cap Life Extension Super R Lipoic and 3 of SAM-e and this is works very well in terms of motivation, getting focused at work, more resilience, better thought processes in general. I eat a meal one hour or so after this and take some up to 3 grams of DHA. All of these together make a 5000% positive improvement in my mental ability. All of these ingredients are very neuro protective. Much great health to you!

Promising item

Posted by Reviewer2211299 on Oct 29, 2009

I have been using this product for about 6 weeks. I started with 400 mg, then went to 800 mg, and today began 1200 mg per day without food. Results are not consistent. Some days are better than others, but generally I believe that Sam-e offers some relief from the chronic pain of arthritis. As far as depression is concerned, I have noticed some minimal improvement.

can not tell that it has helped

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 15, 2008

I can not tell that this has helped in anyway. I won't be buying this product again

Horrible Reaction

Posted by Reviewer1532437 on Jul 28, 2009

I started SAM-e Nature Made about a month and a half ago. It worked fantastically for me, probably the best anti-depressant I have ever taken. However the cost was sorta high, and trying to save money I ordered Dr.Best instead. About a week after taking 1600 mg's (same dose as nature made) I broke out in a very bad rash and hives all over my face, chest, stomach, and back. It has been about 12 days now, and after a ER visit, 3 tubes of hydrocortisone, 3 boxes of benadryl, and a massive dose of prednisone I am still recovering from it. It was very painful not to mention embarrasing, my face looked pockmarketed, and had these huge red raised blotch's on it. If this works for you great, but personally I think it is an inferior product and would never try it again!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1290551 on May 14, 2009

brilliant product , will buy again and again and again , help me out with anxiety

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2798220 on May 01, 2009

I give this to my husband for joint pain and anxiety. He seems to benefit, which is great for him and for the whole family!

COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Apr 08, 2009

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT HAS HELPED ME IS SO MANY WAYS. I WAS HAVING DIFFICULT CHANGE OF LIFE AT AN EARLY AGE. IT TRULY SAVED ME. IT HANDLES MY EMOTIONS AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW.

Mood swings

Posted by Reviewer3170652 on Jul 04, 2010

I find that I'm more relaxed and don't spazz out at everything. The body seems healthier and joints are doing just fine !!!! SYDSTER

Good product at an atractive price!

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

These seem to be better than some other SAMe products I've used. They have no fish taste like some. T