Sam-e made me spacey

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Jul 29, 2010

Ordered this product for moodiness and slight depression. I thought it would take some time for it to work, but right after I took the first one, instead of getting ready for my date with my friend, I went upstairs and lied down and stared at the ceiling for at least 30 minutes. I remained at taking one capsule a day and continued to feel dopey and spaced out. At work I tripped at least two times and couldn't focus on what I was doing. On the weekend I had to take a nap in the afternoon and didn't wake up until 9pm. I think I would consider taking this again for my first day of my periods or for severe pms, but I can't take this and work. It feels like I'm on a recreational drug or something. It works right away so keep that in mind; and also it did improve my mood. Found myself having the urge to sing and dance for no specific reason.

Better than prozac

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Jan 03, 2011

One of the most important parts of the methylation cycle for helping depression. Must have ! Noticed differnace in 10 days.

Good, but higher doses work better

Posted by Reviewer1342755 on Sep 14, 2009

This is the best Sam-e Ive tried, but it is definitely more effective in a higher dose. I am a Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue sufferer, and this definitely helps with my associated depression.

good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2875392 on May 03, 2010

I have used this product for many years both for joints and for mild depression. It works well for me. Your price is nearly half of what I would pay locally (even at Sam's Club!). The shipment is always impeccable and fast. Thank you

It works and it is the lowest price I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 20, 2010

SAM e is not just a great antidepressant; it can help with chronic pain as well. This is a very effective brand and makes a substantial difference in lowering my pain levels.