New To iHerb?

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated three stars for starters.... My Dr.s Best Strontium Caps arrived June 9th; therefore I have been taking 2 caps every morning(on an empty tummy)for three weeks.I am also taking 'Now Foods'vitamin D-3 highest potency 5000lU softgels, one (1) every third day, in the evening, roughly 12 hours between the Strontium caps & the vit.D's. I have noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better ( I had pain shooting through my ankles & six of my fingers.)now the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers & not feel any real pain, which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of Strontium & Vit D-3 to see what eventuates. Anyway hoping for the best!

DRB-00172 Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Jun 05, 2008

I have just started using Strontium and it has been only about 2 weeks. I will be able to rate it fairly at a later date, after I have a bone density test. It has been well tolerated so far.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1825860 on Aug 22, 2008

I cannot tell you if it has worked until I get a bone density scan done. That will be in November.

success.86321@hotmail.com

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Sep 29, 2008

Too early to tell. Will take longer to see any results from using this supplement.

Will let you know in a month or so!

Posted by Reviewer1943174 on Apr 15, 2008

Haven't taken it long enough to know how effective it is. Your service is excellent however. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »