Great product

Posted by 5334672593975771447 on Feb 23, 2015

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Strontium for bones

Posted by 4687652656626075753 on Feb 15, 2015

Arrived promptly. Good price and product. Very satisfied.

Strontium - superb

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 16, 2015

I feel strongly that bones and teeth will benefit from this product (brief googling will collaborate this). As a young person with reasonable diet I don't feel inclined to take more than 1 (despite recommend dosage being 2) of these a day and I will likely wait a year or so before ordering/using again.

Doctor's Best Strontium increased my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer1027315 on Dec 05, 2014

I've been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for about 3 years. I had a bone density scan after using it for 2 years and, for the first time since my osteoporosis diagnosis, my numbers were improved. They didn't improve while using Fosamax, but did using the strontium. Here are my numbers. They are still not great, but they're finally getting better and I've stopped the downward spiral. 9/2005: lumbar spine: -2.6; left hip: -2.1 2/2009: lumbar spine: -2.8; left hip: -2.1 12/2011: lumbar spine: -3.4; left hip: -2.9 12/2013: lumbar spine: -2.9; left hip: -2.7 (taking Strontium)

Bone density

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 29, 2014

Read many research articles on this item, Strontium, on bone density and osteoporosis issues. It seems to work well, did provide relief to my aching arthritic knees. I do highly recommended, especially for older folks with these joints and bone-related issues. With regular exercise, possibly light walking daily in the worse case, I believe, one will see a difference with their health, pain management.

It does make a difference

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 12, 2014

I have re-ordered these because they do help with bone strengthening. I only take one, as I am unsure of the effects of such a large dose of Strontium, but my hip is improving in strength on these (severe osteoarthritis).

Improved T-scores significantly

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Feb 12, 2014

Using Strontium Bone Maker as directed (2 caps = 680 mg) has improved my Bone Mineral Density considerably. In five years my spine T-score went from -2.8 to -0.91 while hip went from -2.6 to -2.25. Very impressive.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer1411453 on Feb 12, 2014

It is fantastic! It is simply fantastic. You just eat healthy, keep an active life, take Strontium and Bone-up (not both at the same time of the day) and you don't need any other treatment to regenerate your bones!!!

Helps for the joints

Posted by 5756801214976871209 on Jan 22, 2014

If you and any joint problem, and get 2 caps daily it will elimante the pain and also help to tie the calcium in the bones.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1063929 on Oct 22, 2013

I began taking this product in 2011 after a bone scan showed bone loss. My most recent dexa scan showed measureable improvement. L1-L3 from -2.8 to -1.4 L. femoral neck -2.9 to - 2.7 L 4 -3.1 to -1.8 no side effects, could only be better if the product were GMP or USP