DRB-00172 Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Jun 05, 2008

I have just started using Strontium and it has been only about 2 weeks. I will be able to rate it fairly at a later date, after I have a bone density test. It has been well tolerated so far.

Will let you know in a month or so!

Posted by Reviewer1943174 on Apr 15, 2008

Haven't taken it long enough to know how effective it is. Your service is excellent however. Thank you.

Barbara Rowan

Posted by Reviewer1143329 on Oct 08, 2008

This order was the first time I have used Strontium Bone Maker. I recently learned that the proper dosage is 680 mg per cap instead of the 340 that I ordered. I sent new order to a company that carried 680 mg. dosage. Thank you, however, your order was sent promptly.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg., 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Oct 14, 2008

Taking this product because I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis this past summer. Hoping to see improvement when I get my examination next year since I have started taking this vitamin along with New Chapter's Bone Strength.

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps (DRB-00172)

Posted by Reviewer2816183 on Aug 22, 2008

This is a trusted brand and a great product. Easy to take and contributes to building bone. This taken as directed plus a good calcium complex and exercise has won me kudos from my doctor on maintaining bone density.

dr. best strontium

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Apr 20, 2008

Numbers went up, on Dexa scan

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1345986 on Apr 11, 2008

Great Price

Great for bones

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on May 17, 2008

This has helped me increase the density in my bones as shown in my last bone density test. Much better than using drugs.

Started taking Strontium in February 2008...

Posted by Reviewer1764934 on Jul 07, 2008

I was formerly on Actonel and my recent (Jan. '08) density revealed a decline in my bone health. I went to work scanning the internet and harvested information needed in a product(s) to reverse these negative results. To begin with, I totally cut caffine, sugar and Actonel from my diet and began my regimen of Stontium, and other calcium products (from iHerb... who I'm extremely happy with...) and will check back here in January '09 with my bone density results...I'm very optimistic with my accumulated information coupled with the products from iHerb that I'm currently using.

DRB strontium

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Aug 03, 2008

Well tolerated product that really seems to work.