Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg., 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer3280005 on Aug 18, 2008

I've done a lot of research on strontium and it seems to be a very valuable mineral that I was not familiar with because it's not real well known in this application. I found it can build bone and stop bone loss which is a miracle for people that want something natural not something chemical which the physicians so freely prescribe and seem to ignore all the horrendous side effects. I have a lot of confidence in strontium to help me prevent osteoporosis that runs in my family along with the correct exercise and eating right.

Must be working.

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Mar 20, 2008

I purchased this for my mother over the last year. She was taking fosomax and it really wasn't doing much of anything for her, so I thought we could try this. On her last dex scan she had significant improvement(almost 4%).We attribute the improvent to Strontium and Jarrow Bone Up.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2375815 on May 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a bout nine months now and I wouldn't want to be without it. It is making my bones much stronger than they were. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis and I didn't want to take the prescription, but I started out with the prescription. There are deffinitly side effects with those that I didn't find in the herbal medicine. Eleanor

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1112434 on Jul 01, 2008

I have taken this product for about 2-3 years, based on reports I read suggesting that strontium may benefit bones and help prevent osteoporosis. I am 72 yrs old, in good health, active, and a recent bone scan this year showed that I do not have osteoporosis or osteopenia. It's possible the strontium (and boron that I also take) have helped.

Strontium for Bones

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Feb 22, 2010

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for postmenopausal osteoporosis for about two years. My DXA scan after 18 months on this product was significantly improved! Even more importantly, I feel well. I've experienced no nasty side effects. This product is a good alternative for those who do not want to take bisphosphonates, SERMs, HRT, or any other prescription drug for osteoporosis.