Strontium

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on Aug 07, 2008

I have not had any problems with it... only time and another bone scan will tell if it is really helping.

Better Bones

Posted by Reviewer1426802 on Jan 24, 2008

I recently had a bone scan and the result was an improvement 2 yrs ago. I didn't want to take any of the current "bone" pills due to the possible side effects.

If nails are any indication...

Posted by Reviewer2810191 on Feb 06, 2008

Then this stuff really works. My fingernails are twice the thickness they used to be. I can only imagine it's working for my bones.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2329367 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a great product that is very beneficial for keeping womens bones strong as we age gracefully. I am so glad it is available to order from IHerb.

No Surprises

Posted by Reviewer1446573 on Sep 06, 2009

The best thing about iHerb is no surprises! I know it will arrive in a timely manner. I have osteoporosis but my last dexa exam showed an improvement in bone density. I believe this product supplement contributed to that improvement so I will continue to purchase from iHerb.

Good product for fighting Bone Loss but may not suit every individuals

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 05, 2009

Before taking it,I do read a lot of reports from Web how Strontium to fight bone loss. Most of papers said it's positive,and customer's review on this product also revealed it's highly recommended to take it separately with good bone up formulas available from iHerb( I preferred AdvaCal,Living Calcium Advanced,...etc). But my wife told me these days it seems not work for her. After taking two weeks,she palms turned out with some red color,the same side-effect coming from taking Genuine Ashitaba(Japanese's product,harvested on Hachi Jo Island)a few days. So,just stop it to observe.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2183131 on Mar 12, 2009

This Strontium has had great effects on my bone density. I choose to take this rather than either of the leading prescription drugs and have been happy with the results. Iherb had great customer service and the product was at my door immediately. T Watson N. Carolina

After A few Weeks

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Mar 13, 2010

My husband is taking all the products,all for a very short time. He said everything is very good, so far.

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer3308295 on Dec 01, 2009

My doctor said this really strengthens bones. It seems like a great product.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Jun 23, 2010

Kudos to Doctor's Best for not using any GMO ingredients in their products! My bone density has improved on testing. This product is not the only reason, but I feel sure it has contributed.