research shows this works

Posted by Reviewer2415999 on Nov 20, 2009

I have been looking for this product, without having to pay for lots of other things in expensive formulas that contain it...this fits the bill!

Strontium Bone Maker by Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1760600 on Nov 17, 2009

Strontium, along with other natural supplements has strengthened and increased my bone density over the past several years! I was determined to avoid drugs, and the accompanying side effects, and the natural supplements have done a great job!

Doctor's Best Srontium Bone Maker 340mg.

Posted by Reviewer2870005 on Nov 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for some time now and i always tolerate it well. As I have Osteoporosis, it is a little early yet to record any significant improvement in bone density.

Strontium one Maker

Posted by Reviewer1590481 on Nov 13, 2009

I received Strontium Bone Maker promptly. I am able to take this supplement without side effects, which is a miracle considering my history. Hoopefully when I get my next bone scan I will see some good results. I intend to continue ordering this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Capsules are large but not too hard to swallow. My fingernails are longer and stronger since taking them, so I hope that my bones are stronger as well.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Nov 03, 2009

I take this and Jarrow's Bone Up. The combination has helped my knees and stopped the clicking in my lower spine.

Excited to try Strontium

Posted by Reviewer2227946 on Oct 15, 2009

I recently read a very positive story about Strontium in the WSJ. My friend has been using it for a year and had better measurable results vs. Fosamax on her DEXA scan. My order arrived promptly, and no aftertaste. Thanks

STRONTIUM

Posted by Reviewer3229237 on Oct 07, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAKING STRONTIUM FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND HAVE SEN AN IMPROVEMENT IN MY BONE SCAN AND ALSO A LOOSE TOOTH HAS STRENGTHENED I WILL CERTAINLY CARRY ON WITH THIS TREATMENT

Bone health

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Oct 05, 2009

Having discovered this product online, I am awaiting my bone density test to see if it is indeed improving my bone condition (osteopenia). By choice, I am not taking any post menopausal prescriptions for bone density so am anxious to share positive results with my doctor and friends.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Oct 02, 2009

I just started using this product a few weeks ago, so I am not able to tell whether or not this product works. My doctor prescribed Actonel in April, which I am not taking. My goal is to use Calcium, Strontium and exercise to improve my bone strength. Therefore, I will not know the results until next April 2010, but will be glad to share them with you when I find out. However, it looks like this may be a very good product.