Mrs. Vickie

Posted by Reviewer2937248 on Jan 05, 2009

two years after being on Strontium, my bone mass density increased 5% in my spine and 3-5% in my hips. I took this along with Calcium.

Strontium really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2724453 on Jun 24, 2009

Unable to take Fosamax, I tried Strontium. Combined with calcium (taken separately), my bone density increased by 8%. It really does work.

from Texs

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Nov 08, 2008

I take this, along with Bone-up and Bioil, to improve my bone density which increased 9% at last year's scan. Fosamax caused me a lot of discomfort, so I searched for a more natural means to improve my bone density.

Bone Density reversed

Posted by Reviewer3047707 on Mar 07, 2011

2 years ago I took Boniva and then Fosomax for a couple of months and due to acid reflux could no longer tolerate it. I started taking Strontium and on my last bone density test 4 months ago I have completely reversed the results. I no longer have osteopenia. My doctor said she has never seen such a reversal within 2 years. I swear by this product!

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2921740 on Nov 16, 2007

recommended by my PCP and dentist as a natural way to prevent bone loss. It is a good substitute for those products that cause necrotic jaw.

BONES, BONES,BONES!

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Apr 19, 2010

Ladies we have to get this bone (or lack thereof) situation under control! NO PRESCRIPTIONS! THAT STUFF WILL KILL YOU! Take your strontium.Take it on an empty stomach away from calcium. Take a good calcium like calcium citrate. No calcium carbonate. Make sure it has at least a 2 to 1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. Take some extra vitamin D3. Exercise. I was only 38 when I found out I had osteopenia. They said that was rare but I dont believe it. I think if you tested most women in their early 20s they would already be on their way downhill. LOL

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer2310075 on Jul 21, 2010

Four or five years ago, I was diagnosed with osteopenia/borderline osteoporosis. I had taken Fosamax for two or three years and my bone density was only getting worse. At the recommendation of Nutritionist Valerie Hall, Orange County California, I began taking five strontium tablets every morning (empty stomach, Doctor's Best brand) and two tablespoons of Eidon's liquid silica at night. Two years forward, a bone density test showed a 12 per cent improvement. I continue to take both supplements and look forward to seeing the results of my next bone density tests. Jan Unsicker Fountain Valley, CA

Dr. says it should work

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Feb 18, 2009

The doctor told me it works if taken faithfully along with calcium and vitamin D.

Carole

Posted by Reviewer1740421 on Feb 28, 2008

I HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS AND RA, MY DOCTOR RECOMMENDED STRONTIUM BONE MAKER. MY BONE DENSITY WENT UP 10% AND I KNOW "DOCTOR'S BEST" HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH. I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT AND RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY!

New Hope For Bone Loss

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Oct 26, 2007

I started taking this product because I have Osteoporosis. I haven't had another Bone Density Test yet to determine how well it's working, but I can tell you that my nails have never been better in my entire life. The only change has been Strontium, so I must attibute the change to this product. I would love to write another review after my test.