Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

In 7 months better T score

Posted by Reviewer3106843 on Apr 14, 2008

I started taking this instead of Boniva in June of 2007. Boniva gave me such heartburn, I couldn't eat anything without having heartburn, even oatmeal, and toast were causing it. The PA at my doctor's office, just gave me Prevacid, to "cover" up the symptom, and kept me on Boniva when the blood test came back normal. However, the heartburn didn't stop, niether did the difficulty swallowing the first few days after taking my monthly dosage. So, I needed an alternative, and this product was it. I had my 2nd bone density scan in January. My first one, my T-score was a 2.1 Osteopina, my second scan in January, was 1.3. So, it indeed works, and I did still take my vitamin D and calcium. The best part...no more heartburn or trouble swallowing. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is having difficulty with a prescription medication.

Recommend this product very highly.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker on and off for some time. After having lost 4" in my height, and being diagnosed with osteoporosis, I decided it was time to get serious about my bones. I cannot take all these prescription drugs, as I have side effects from them. I read where they had conducted a test with Strontium and the results were amazing. After 2 months of taking Strontium one hour before breakfast in the morning and Calcium in the evening, I have gained back 1" in my height. Also, the hump in my back is beginning to straighten. I recommend this product to anyone who has bone loss.

Mrs. Vickie

Posted by Reviewer2937248 on Jan 05, 2009

two years after being on Strontium, my bone mass density increased 5% in my spine and 3-5% in my hips. I took this along with Calcium.

review for strontium

Posted by Reviewer3171309 on Feb 05, 2009

My bone density results showed an increase of 3% in my spine and a 1% increase in my hips after 4 months of taking Strontium Bone Maker

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1323053 on Feb 23, 2009

I have advanced osteoporosis, and this is a part of my treatment program. I do NOT use anything like Fosamax, etc. My last bone density test showed I had an increase in bone mass. I'm glad this product is available.