Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1323053 From Oklahoma on Feb 23, 2009

I have advanced osteoporosis, and this is a part of my treatment program. I do NOT use anything like Fosamax, etc. My last bone density test showed I had an increase in bone mass. I'm glad this product is available.

MUST TRY THIS

Posted by Reviewer2359225 From Delaware on Mar 03, 2009

Had hip pain for months & found on dexa scan to have osteoporosis. Being a nurse(54 years old)I would not use fosamax or others like it. Started strontium & within a month the hip pain is gone! Will have to wait approx year & a half to re-check dexa scan but it is very promising!

review for strontium

Posted by Reviewer3171309 From Canada on Feb 05, 2009

My bone density results showed an increase of 3% in my spine and a 1% increase in my hips after 4 months of taking Strontium Bone Maker

Strontium really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2724453 From Canada on Jun 24, 2009

Unable to take Fosamax, I tried Strontium. Combined with calcium (taken separately), my bone density increased by 8%. It really does work.

Bone Density reversed

Posted by Reviewer3047707 From Texas on Mar 07, 2011

2 years ago I took Boniva and then Fosomax for a couple of months and due to acid reflux could no longer tolerate it. I started taking Strontium and on my last bone density test 4 months ago I have completely reversed the results. I no longer have osteopenia. My doctor said she has never seen such a reversal within 2 years. I swear by this product!