Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

MUST TRY THIS

Posted by Reviewer2359225 on Mar 03, 2009

Had hip pain for months & found on dexa scan to have osteoporosis. Being a nurse(54 years old)I would not use fosamax or others like it. Started strontium & within a month the hip pain is gone! Will have to wait approx year & a half to re-check dexa scan but it is very promising!

Strontium really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2724453 on Jun 24, 2009

Unable to take Fosamax, I tried Strontium. Combined with calcium (taken separately), my bone density increased by 8%. It really does work.

from Texs

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Nov 08, 2008

I take this, along with Bone-up and Bioil, to improve my bone density which increased 9% at last year's scan. Fosamax caused me a lot of discomfort, so I searched for a more natural means to improve my bone density.

Bone Density reversed

Posted by Reviewer3047707 on Mar 07, 2011

2 years ago I took Boniva and then Fosomax for a couple of months and due to acid reflux could no longer tolerate it. I started taking Strontium and on my last bone density test 4 months ago I have completely reversed the results. I no longer have osteopenia. My doctor said she has never seen such a reversal within 2 years. I swear by this product!

Dr. says it should work

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Feb 18, 2009

The doctor told me it works if taken faithfully along with calcium and vitamin D.