New Hope For Bone Loss

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Oct 26, 2007

I started taking this product because I have Osteoporosis. I haven't had another Bone Density Test yet to determine how well it's working, but I can tell you that my nails have never been better in my entire life. The only change has been Strontium, so I must attibute the change to this product. I would love to write another review after my test.

Strontium fulfills promises I had heard

Posted by Reviewer1030880 on Oct 03, 2007

This is one supplement that I can actually feel great results from after taking about 8 months. For first time I have strong fingernails, coarser hair and have fallen twice without breaking a bone (for a change). Love it. Dot from USA

Convenient Strength

Posted by Reviewer3325655 on Nov 02, 2007

Strontium is said to help reverse osteoporosis. I haven't had a dexascan since starting this product, but I like that I can take the recommended dose in 2 capsules rather than 3, as with some other brands, and iHerb's price is better than most.

strontium

Posted by Reviewer2731361 on Jul 27, 2007

Excellent. Fosamax, etc. do not build strong bones, but create brittle bones and also have bad side effects. Medical tests in Europe have shown strontium to be effective in strengthening bones, & it is as natural as calcium.

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1239878 on Jun 28, 2009

It really works, my bone density went up 11% in less than a year, very good product

use of strontium in osteoporosis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2336141 on May 17, 2009

I have shown improvement in bone growth. I have gone from osteoporosis to osteopenia using this product.

Doctor's Best Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1492280 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been taking these for several years and my DEXA scans have improved a little each time. My doctor wanted me to take Fosamax or Boniva and I tried both and I hated the reactions. I found this product and started taking them along with Vit K and Vit D and calcium supplements. Don't take the calcium at the same time as the Strontium. My doctor was impressed that my DEXA scans have actually improved rather than get worse and I told her about the Strontium. Not sure she believed it was the strontium. Oh well - I believe it did and that's all that counts for me.

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated three stars for starters.... My Dr.s Best Strontium Caps arrived June 9th; therefore I have been taking 2 caps every morning(on an empty tummy)for three weeks.I am also taking 'Now Foods'vitamin D-3 highest potency 5000lU softgels, one (1) every third day, in the evening, roughly 12 hours between the Strontium caps & the vit.D's. I have noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better ( I had pain shooting through my ankles & six of my fingers.)now the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers & not feel any real pain, which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of Strontium & Vit D-3 to see what eventuates. Anyway hoping for the best!

Depo and Bone Density Loss

Posted by Reviewer1408057 on Aug 24, 2010

I have been on the Depo Provera shot for about 10 years. Last year my OBGYN had me go for a bone density test. I was surprised how low my test scores were, even with eating a healthy diet and doing continuous exercise and weights. I did a lot of research, since I sure didn't want my Doctor to take me off the Depo. I have been on Dr Best Strontium Bone Maker and Now Foods Cal-Mag DK for 1 year exactly. Just had another bone density test done, my numbers got better. My doctor was totally shocked!

STRONTIUM

Posted by Reviewer3229237 on Oct 07, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAKING STRONTIUM FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND HAVE SEN AN IMPROVEMENT IN MY BONE SCAN AND ALSO A LOOSE TOOTH HAS STRENGTHENED I WILL CERTAINLY CARRY ON WITH THIS TREATMENT