Strontium-great work

Posted by Reviewer3354025 on Oct 26, 2007

AFter reading the research on the osteoporosis benefits of strontium, I looked all over Oklahoma City for it. My wife has severe osteoporosis. GNC did not have it, neither did any drug store or health food store. Your product was delivered very promptly, with low shipping costs, and at the best price I found anywhere. Keep up the good work.

a good bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1417013 on Nov 08, 2007

Been taking for the last year. My bone density test has improved in my spine, though my hip reading came down lower.

Strontium Works!

Posted by Reviewer2451109 on Mar 19, 2008

After taking this product for one year, my bone density levels have improved significantly, to the point where I no longer have osteopenia!!! Several years of taking the well known drugs did not improve my levels. Thank you for this great product. RP, Plano, TX.

Strontium is a blessing for me

Posted by 4640753129568554977 on Dec 12, 2012

I began to take one strontium per day TO SEE HOW IT WOULD IMPROVE MY HEALTH. I had a good tooth that felt a little rough on the inside (close to the tongue in the front) and now, it feels stronger. The roughness has become thicker (maybe like me bones!). I am optimistic that I will get stronger bones and a rough fingernail that had become thinner through the years, is now much stronger and less likely to break. I am taking an organic calcium supplement (since this summer) and feel that keeping my system alkaline and avoiding stress, my thinning bones will "turn around!" I was told, by my doctor, to take Fosamax last summer after a bone scan, and decided, after research and much thought, to avoid the prescription route(because of the side effects!). Sincerely, C.R. Tyler, TX

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Nov 23, 2011

I took the Bone Strontium as directed for two years and it did not show an improvement in my bone density tests. In fact, my tests showed slightly lower bone density. I also did weight bearing exercise upon the advice of my doctor because I am in the osteopenia range. I took this product in addition to Bone Maximizer III at different times of the day.

Doctor's Best Strontium increased my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer1027315 on Dec 05, 2014

I've been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for about 3 years. I had a bone density scan after using it for 2 years and, for the first time since my osteoporosis diagnosis, my numbers were improved. They didn't improve while using Fosamax, but did using the strontium. Here are my numbers. They are still not great, but they're finally getting better and I've stopped the downward spiral. 9/2005: lumbar spine: -2.6; left hip: -2.1 2/2009: lumbar spine: -2.8; left hip: -2.1 12/2011: lumbar spine: -3.4; left hip: -2.9 12/2013: lumbar spine: -2.9; left hip: -2.7 (taking Strontium)

Strontium help build my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer2202110 on Nov 16, 2011

After two dexa scans showing my bone density decreasing, I started taking strontium and my next text showed my bone density as normal

this is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

I usually take it early in the morning before i take any other supplements. I took 2 a day and my head feels a bit light. I cut down to one and eventually increases to 2 and now i feel ok. I haven't done any tests to see the difference and just hope for the best with time.

SEVERE HAIR LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 08, 2010

Bone density soared in 6 months on Strontium. Right after the scan, my hair started coming out in cumps. I stopped taking it, the hair loss stopped in 2 months. It is all growing back already. It shows up as a crop of short hair amid long hair. I have resumed the strontium at 1 tab/day, alternating days with Jarrow Bone-Up. Hair's still growing... in 6 months I'll increase to 2 tabs/day if I don't lose hair.

wonderful bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

This is a mineral like calcium, but supposedly the only substance that actually helps to build bone as opposed to just preventing its resorption. Seems to be strengthening my cancer-ridden bones.