So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer3118215 on Oct 11, 2007

I probably won't know if this is working for me until I have another bone density test, but it sure beats the drugs my doctor has prescribed for me. This product has induced no adverse side effects.

wonderful bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

This is a mineral like calcium, but supposedly the only substance that actually helps to build bone as opposed to just preventing its resorption. Seems to be strengthening my cancer-ridden bones.

Striontium

Posted by Reviewer1467604 on Oct 11, 2007

I really appreciate this product, it seems to be very important in this part of the world. My one comment -- some people do not do well with citrates, and it would be good to have a choice of different forms of this mineral.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

This caused severe stomach pain. As soon as 1-2 days of stopping it, back to normal. Really miserable couple of weeks until I figured it out. Unfortunately, ordered 2 of them. Not worth it.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2375815 on May 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a bout nine months now and I wouldn't want to be without it. It is making my bones much stronger than they were. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis and I didn't want to take the prescription, but I started out with the prescription. There are deffinitly side effects with those that I didn't find in the herbal medicine. Eleanor

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Nov 03, 2009

I take this and Jarrow's Bone Up. The combination has helped my knees and stopped the clicking in my lower spine.

Wonderful product, started using because of progressively worsening Dexa Scans

Posted by Reviewer1892191 on Dec 29, 2009

After using this with Algae-Cal for one year, Dexa improved in some areas but worsened in absolutely none! Make sure to take a few hours away from calcium supplements

Must be working.

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Mar 20, 2008

I purchased this for my mother over the last year. She was taking fosomax and it really wasn't doing much of anything for her, so I thought we could try this. On her last dex scan she had significant improvement(almost 4%).We attribute the improvent to Strontium and Jarrow Bone Up.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1112434 on Jul 01, 2008

I have taken this product for about 2-3 years, based on reports I read suggesting that strontium may benefit bones and help prevent osteoporosis. I am 72 yrs old, in good health, active, and a recent bone scan this year showed that I do not have osteoporosis or osteopenia. It's possible the strontium (and boron that I also take) have helped.

Shipping and Product

Posted by Reviewer3141215 on Feb 02, 2010

Doctor's Best has improved my bone density without any side effects. I also take calcium plus Vitamin D, but the Strontium is an extra boost.