So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer3118215 on Oct 11, 2007

I probably won't know if this is working for me until I have another bone density test, but it sure beats the drugs my doctor has prescribed for me. This product has induced no adverse side effects.

REVERSES OSTEOPOROSIS

Posted by Reviewer2113142 on Feb 20, 2010

I AM THE THE THIRD PERSON KNOW THAT USED THIS PRODUCT TO SUCCESSFULLY REVERSE OSTEOPEROSIS.

Striontium

Posted by Reviewer1467604 on Oct 11, 2007

I really appreciate this product, it seems to be very important in this part of the world. My one comment -- some people do not do well with citrates, and it would be good to have a choice of different forms of this mineral.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

This caused severe stomach pain. As soon as 1-2 days of stopping it, back to normal. Really miserable couple of weeks until I figured it out. Unfortunately, ordered 2 of them. Not worth it.

Strontium Citrate for Osteoporosis.

Posted by Reviewer2776640 on Jun 23, 2011

I spent just over a year on Strontium Ranelate which I was prescribed by my GP but I had various side-effects which I was not prepared to tolerate;I decided to try Strontium Citrate after reading several favourable reviews, and I have found it to be so much better than Strontium Ranelate and there are no side effects that I have noticed. Doctor's Best came out as being the most recommended brand,and after my previous experiences, I am delighted that I have found it since I shall have to take for the rest of my life as far as I know.

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer3260920 on Jan 18, 2008

I have been taking this supplement at the recommendation of my doctor for six months or so. I do believe it has contributed to reducing back pain from a compression fracture sustained in 2005.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg., 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer3280005 on Aug 18, 2008

I've done a lot of research on strontium and it seems to be a very valuable mineral that I was not familiar with because it's not real well known in this application. I found it can build bone and stop bone loss which is a miracle for people that want something natural not something chemical which the physicians so freely prescribe and seem to ignore all the horrendous side effects. I have a lot of confidence in strontium to help me prevent osteoporosis that runs in my family along with the correct exercise and eating right.

Must be working.

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Mar 20, 2008

I purchased this for my mother over the last year. She was taking fosomax and it really wasn't doing much of anything for her, so I thought we could try this. On her last dex scan she had significant improvement(almost 4%).We attribute the improvent to Strontium and Jarrow Bone Up.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2375815 on May 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a bout nine months now and I wouldn't want to be without it. It is making my bones much stronger than they were. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis and I didn't want to take the prescription, but I started out with the prescription. There are deffinitly side effects with those that I didn't find in the herbal medicine. Eleanor

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1112434 on Jul 01, 2008

I have taken this product for about 2-3 years, based on reports I read suggesting that strontium may benefit bones and help prevent osteoporosis. I am 72 yrs old, in good health, active, and a recent bone scan this year showed that I do not have osteoporosis or osteopenia. It's possible the strontium (and boron that I also take) have helped.