Strontium

Posted by Reviewer3260920 on Jan 18, 2008

I have been taking this supplement at the recommendation of my doctor for six months or so. I do believe it has contributed to reducing back pain from a compression fracture sustained in 2005.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg., 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer3280005 on Aug 18, 2008

I've done a lot of research on strontium and it seems to be a very valuable mineral that I was not familiar with because it's not real well known in this application. I found it can build bone and stop bone loss which is a miracle for people that want something natural not something chemical which the physicians so freely prescribe and seem to ignore all the horrendous side effects. I have a lot of confidence in strontium to help me prevent osteoporosis that runs in my family along with the correct exercise and eating right.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Capsules are large but not too hard to swallow. My fingernails are longer and stronger since taking them, so I hope that my bones are stronger as well.

Strontium Citrate for Osteoporosis.

Posted by Reviewer2776640 on Jun 23, 2011

I spent just over a year on Strontium Ranelate which I was prescribed by my GP but I had various side-effects which I was not prepared to tolerate;I decided to try Strontium Citrate after reading several favourable reviews, and I have found it to be so much better than Strontium Ranelate and there are no side effects that I have noticed. Doctor's Best came out as being the most recommended brand,and after my previous experiences, I am delighted that I have found it since I shall have to take for the rest of my life as far as I know.

Strontium for Bones

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Feb 22, 2010

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for postmenopausal osteoporosis for about two years. My DXA scan after 18 months on this product was significantly improved! Even more importantly, I feel well. I've experienced no nasty side effects. This product is a good alternative for those who do not want to take bisphosphonates, SERMs, HRT, or any other prescription drug for osteoporosis.

Pain free and loving it.

Posted by Reviewer2546883 on Oct 19, 2007

I take this with a pill called L-Lysine About two times a day and once in the middle of the night and my pain in my back between my shoulders is gone. Got the first bottle at a health food store along with the L-Lysine, then ran out and couldn't get to the health food store to get more and the pain came back before I decided to check the internet, where I got you address. Now since I have been back on it my pain is gone and I can have a peaceful nights sleep again. Hope this information helps others as well. Notice I need to stay away from sugar also. Sincerely; Hashua, MT.

Good for my bones - also helped PH balance

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 16, 2011

I had a few questions about this product so I emailed the company. Their response time was excellent! I've been checking my PH balance and found this product made me far less acidic. This is great since too much acid pulls calcium from my bones (not good for osteoporosis). Great product and company. Went from osteoporosis to osteopenia so I improved. Yippee! Dr. said to keep doing what I'm doing.

My bones ARE better

Posted by Reviewer2470061 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking this for a few years, and my tests showed improvement. I also do weights and other exercise regularly. Strontium is a keeper. Always Take separately from Calcium supplements. Never get a supplement that has strontium and calcium; they use the same receptors.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

I'm on my third or forth bottle and decided to get the bigger one this time. I hope it's working and my bone scan reveals better bones next scan time.

Improved T-scores significantly

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Feb 12, 2014

Using Strontium Bone Maker as directed (2 caps = 680 mg) has improved my Bone Mineral Density considerably. In five years my spine T-score went from -2.8 to -0.91 while hip went from -2.6 to -2.25. Very impressive.