Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1239878 on Jun 28, 2009

It really works, my bone density went up 11% in less than a year, very good product

Doctor's Best Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1492280 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been taking these for several years and my DEXA scans have improved a little each time. My doctor wanted me to take Fosamax or Boniva and I tried both and I hated the reactions. I found this product and started taking them along with Vit K and Vit D and calcium supplements. Don't take the calcium at the same time as the Strontium. My doctor was impressed that my DEXA scans have actually improved rather than get worse and I told her about the Strontium. Not sure she believed it was the strontium. Oh well - I believe it did and that's all that counts for me.

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated three stars for starters.... My Dr.s Best Strontium Caps arrived June 9th; therefore I have been taking 2 caps every morning(on an empty tummy)for three weeks.I am also taking 'Now Foods'vitamin D-3 highest potency 5000lU softgels, one (1) every third day, in the evening, roughly 12 hours between the Strontium caps & the vit.D's. I have noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better ( I had pain shooting through my ankles & six of my fingers.)now the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers & not feel any real pain, which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of Strontium & Vit D-3 to see what eventuates. Anyway hoping for the best!

a good bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1417013 on Nov 08, 2007

Been taking for the last year. My bone density test has improved in my spine, though my hip reading came down lower.

Strontium-great work

Posted by Reviewer3354025 on Oct 26, 2007

AFter reading the research on the osteoporosis benefits of strontium, I looked all over Oklahoma City for it. My wife has severe osteoporosis. GNC did not have it, neither did any drug store or health food store. Your product was delivered very promptly, with low shipping costs, and at the best price I found anywhere. Keep up the good work.