Doctor's Best - Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Jun 23, 2011

Ever since I've added this capsule to my daily nutrition intake, my bone density has climbed higher after having osteopenia.

Report re strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2100010 on Jun 20, 2011

Greetings. I am very pleased with your service. There was a delay of an extra couple of weeks before the product reached me due to the Customs and Bio people here opening the parcel to check on the contents.They enclosed a letter explainig what they had done. No seals on the bottles were broken though so everything arrived in pristine condition. A bit soon to say if there has been any noticable change since commencing taking the Strontium as only started 8 days ago. Thanks for your enquiry and service. John

dr's best--strontium

Posted by Reviewer2843948 on Jun 16, 2011

very satisfied with all products and services

strontium

Posted by Reviewer2133268 on May 31, 2011

Love it!

Delivery was prompt!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Apr 27, 2011

I am grateful to have found these pills and at a reasonable price, too. I am looking forward to stronger,whiter teeth soon! I am so thankful for Google which led me to your website.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2114347 on Apr 19, 2011

It appears to be a very fine product and a good complement to the calcium-magnesium and vitamin D supplements I take. C.G. Weiss

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2234363 on Apr 06, 2011

I am new to this product, have osteopinia and hope that next year my scan is better. Will know for sure at that time. I am positive this will help along with the cal citrate I am taking and the weight bearing exercises I am doing 3 times a week.

Stontium

Posted by Reviewer1260553 on Mar 22, 2011

Helping to form new bone in a person with severe osteoporosis as a result of high Steroid use to combat a auto immune disease many years ago

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1369738 on Mar 14, 2011

I don't know if this product is working for me yet, but I do know that this is the best price I can find in the world, delivered to Australia.

Bone Density reversed

Posted by Reviewer3047707 on Mar 07, 2011

2 years ago I took Boniva and then Fosomax for a couple of months and due to acid reflux could no longer tolerate it. I started taking Strontium and on my last bone density test 4 months ago I have completely reversed the results. I no longer have osteopenia. My doctor said she has never seen such a reversal within 2 years. I swear by this product!