Strontium for Bones

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Feb 22, 2010

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for postmenopausal osteoporosis for about two years. My DXA scan after 18 months on this product was significantly improved! Even more importantly, I feel well. I've experienced no nasty side effects. This product is a good alternative for those who do not want to take bisphosphonates, SERMs, HRT, or any other prescription drug for osteoporosis.

Wonderful product, started using because of progressively worsening Dexa Scans

Posted by Reviewer1892191 on Dec 29, 2009

After using this with Algae-Cal for one year, Dexa improved in some areas but worsened in absolutely none! Make sure to take a few hours away from calcium supplements

Shipping and Product

Posted by Reviewer3141215 on Feb 02, 2010

Doctor's Best has improved my bone density without any side effects. I also take calcium plus Vitamin D, but the Strontium is an extra boost.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Nov 03, 2009

I take this and Jarrow's Bone Up. The combination has helped my knees and stopped the clicking in my lower spine.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Capsules are large but not too hard to swallow. My fingernails are longer and stronger since taking them, so I hope that my bones are stronger as well.

Pain free and loving it.

Posted by Reviewer2546883 on Oct 19, 2007

I take this with a pill called L-Lysine About two times a day and once in the middle of the night and my pain in my back between my shoulders is gone. Got the first bottle at a health food store along with the L-Lysine, then ran out and couldn't get to the health food store to get more and the pain came back before I decided to check the internet, where I got you address. Now since I have been back on it my pain is gone and I can have a peaceful nights sleep again. Hope this information helps others as well. Notice I need to stay away from sugar also. Sincerely; Hashua, MT.

Good for my bones - also helped PH balance

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 16, 2011

I had a few questions about this product so I emailed the company. Their response time was excellent! I've been checking my PH balance and found this product made me far less acidic. This is great since too much acid pulls calcium from my bones (not good for osteoporosis). Great product and company. Went from osteoporosis to osteopenia so I improved. Yippee! Dr. said to keep doing what I'm doing.

Strontium one Maker

Posted by Reviewer1590481 on Nov 13, 2009

I received Strontium Bone Maker promptly. I am able to take this supplement without side effects, which is a miracle considering my history. Hoopefully when I get my next bone scan I will see some good results. I intend to continue ordering this product.

Strontium Bone Maker by Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1760600 on Nov 17, 2009

Strontium, along with other natural supplements has strengthened and increased my bone density over the past several years! I was determined to avoid drugs, and the accompanying side effects, and the natural supplements have done a great job!

Bones

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Mar 10, 2010

Supposedly this nutrient is effective than calcium, which we get in our diet to a certain degree. They say strontium will do the trick to prevent bone loss. I'm buying that idea!