strontium

Posted by Reviewer2625727 on Feb 16, 2011

I can't have another scan till later this year, so can't 'prove' this is working. But, together with calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K2, I hope to see an improvement.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer3031371 on Jan 29, 2011

It is my opinion that strontium is effective. When I had my last bone density test last Sept. there was improvement in all areas. It was only a slight improvement, but, at least it was going the right direction. I'm continuing the product faithfully, and hope to see a continued and greater improvement next year.

Bone insurance

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jan 07, 2011

According to my medical newsletters, this supplement will help long-term with bone flexibility, an important component of bone health. I have purchased many Doctor's Best products and trust them.

great bone builder

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Dec 13, 2010

Hope its helping, take for osteoprosis.

Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

In addition to calcium, this will help bone strength.

SEVERE HAIR LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 08, 2010

Bone density soared in 6 months on Strontium. Right after the scan, my hair started coming out in cumps. I stopped taking it, the hair loss stopped in 2 months. It is all growing back already. It shows up as a crop of short hair amid long hair. I have resumed the strontium at 1 tab/day, alternating days with Jarrow Bone-Up. Hair's still growing... in 6 months I'll increase to 2 tabs/day if I don't lose hair.

doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Oct 30, 2010

I am still on the first bottle and the effects of the product won't be known until I have another bone scan. I have done a thorough research before deciding on Doctor's Best Strontium bone Maker. It produced actual results--stronger bones.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

This caused severe stomach pain. As soon as 1-2 days of stopping it, back to normal. Really miserable couple of weeks until I figured it out. Unfortunately, ordered 2 of them. Not worth it.

Strontium Bone maker

Posted by Reviewer1598252 on Oct 17, 2010

From New Zealand Ive researched for the best strontium source to enable therapeutic doses for my patients. This is the one. Osteoporosis is a challenge when I or my patients choose not to use Fosamax. Dr Bill Reeder Biomedical Doctor New Zealand

§§§ (¯`'•.¸ §§ (¯`'•.¸ § ~ * ~ RECOMMENDED ~ * ~ § ¸.•'´¯) §§ ¸.•'´¯) §§

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried and experienced various medications and this works best for me; it does not impart digestive disorders on an empty stomach, and no other ill effects have occurred as well. Quality product and highly recommended.