お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

a good bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1417013 on Nov 08, 2007

Been taking for the last year. My bone density test has improved in my spine, though my hip reading came down lower.

Strontium-great work

Posted by Reviewer3354025 on Oct 26, 2007

AFter reading the research on the osteoporosis benefits of strontium, I looked all over Oklahoma City for it. My wife has severe osteoporosis. GNC did not have it, neither did any drug store or health food store. Your product was delivered very promptly, with low shipping costs, and at the best price I found anywhere. Keep up the good work.

Strontium Works!

Posted by Reviewer2451109 on Mar 19, 2008

After taking this product for one year, my bone density levels have improved significantly, to the point where I no longer have osteopenia!!! Several years of taking the well known drugs did not improve my levels. Thank you for this great product. RP, Plano, TX.

Strontium is a blessing for me

Posted by 4640753129568554977 on Dec 12, 2012

I began to take one strontium per day TO SEE HOW IT WOULD IMPROVE MY HEALTH. I had a good tooth that felt a little rough on the inside (close to the tongue in the front) and now, it feels stronger. The roughness has become thicker (maybe like me bones!). I am optimistic that I will get stronger bones and a rough fingernail that had become thinner through the years, is now much stronger and less likely to break. I am taking an organic calcium supplement (since this summer) and feel that keeping my system alkaline and avoiding stress, my thinning bones will "turn around!" I was told, by my doctor, to take Fosamax last summer after a bone scan, and decided, after research and much thought, to avoid the prescription route(because of the side effects!). Sincerely, C.R. Tyler, TX

Strontium help build my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer2202110 on Nov 16, 2011

After two dexa scans showing my bone density decreasing, I started taking strontium and my next text showed my bone density as normal