Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

I'm on my third or forth bottle and decided to get the bigger one this time. I hope it's working and my bone scan reveals better bones next scan time.

§§§ (¯`'•.¸ §§ (¯`'•.¸ § ~ * ~ RECOMMENDED ~ * ~ § ¸.•'´¯) §§ ¸.•'´¯) §§

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried and experienced various medications and this works best for me; it does not impart digestive disorders on an empty stomach, and no other ill effects have occurred as well. Quality product and highly recommended.

My bones ARE better

Posted by Reviewer2470061 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking this for a few years, and my tests showed improvement. I also do weights and other exercise regularly. Strontium is a keeper. Always Take separately from Calcium supplements. Never get a supplement that has strontium and calcium; they use the same receptors.

Doctors Best Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1439283 on Apr 19, 2010

Have not been using for very long yet so dont know how well it is working for me. A 75yr old friend has been using this product for about a year and her bone density has improved.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Oct 02, 2009

I just started using this product a few weeks ago, so I am not able to tell whether or not this product works. My doctor prescribed Actonel in April, which I am not taking. My goal is to use Calcium, Strontium and exercise to improve my bone strength. Therefore, I will not know the results until next April 2010, but will be glad to share them with you when I find out. However, it looks like this may be a very good product.

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1137952 on Apr 28, 2009

My sister suggested I try Stontium, in addition to the calcium I take, and it has improved my bone health. With diligent use, I am regaining bone mass lost during chemotherapy.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 10, 2009

I take this in the evening, with Jarrow Formula Bone Up in the morning. Great combo!

Posted by Reviewer2932253 on Jan 14, 2009

Strontium Bone Maker, along with other bone enhancers I take are improving my bone strength according to latest test.

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Jun 20, 2010

My last DEXA bone density scan showed an improvement in the lumbar region. It's odd that most doctors don't know about this supplement. I had to tell my GP all about it. I hope he took me seriously because the bone scan was proof. There's no reason to put women on things like Fosamax.

Doctor's Best - Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Jun 23, 2011

Ever since I've added this capsule to my daily nutrition intake, my bone density has climbed higher after having osteopenia.