Doctor's Best Strontium increased my bone density.

Posted by Reviewer1027315 on Dec 05, 2014

I've been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for about 3 years. I had a bone density scan after using it for 2 years and, for the first time since my osteoporosis diagnosis, my numbers were improved. They didn't improve while using Fosamax, but did using the strontium. Here are my numbers. They are still not great, but they're finally getting better and I've stopped the downward spiral. 9/2005: lumbar spine: -2.6; left hip: -2.1 2/2009: lumbar spine: -2.8; left hip: -2.1 12/2011: lumbar spine: -3.4; left hip: -2.9 12/2013: lumbar spine: -2.9; left hip: -2.7 (taking Strontium)

SEVERE HAIR LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 08, 2010

Bone density soared in 6 months on Strontium. Right after the scan, my hair started coming out in cumps. I stopped taking it, the hair loss stopped in 2 months. It is all growing back already. It shows up as a crop of short hair amid long hair. I have resumed the strontium at 1 tab/day, alternating days with Jarrow Bone-Up. Hair's still growing... in 6 months I'll increase to 2 tabs/day if I don't lose hair.

this is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

I usually take it early in the morning before i take any other supplements. I took 2 a day and my head feels a bit light. I cut down to one and eventually increases to 2 and now i feel ok. I haven't done any tests to see the difference and just hope for the best with time.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer3118215 on Oct 11, 2007

I probably won't know if this is working for me until I have another bone density test, but it sure beats the drugs my doctor has prescribed for me. This product has induced no adverse side effects.

REVERSES OSTEOPOROSIS

Posted by Reviewer2113142 on Feb 20, 2010

I AM THE THE THIRD PERSON KNOW THAT USED THIS PRODUCT TO SUCCESSFULLY REVERSE OSTEOPEROSIS.