§§§ (¯`'•.¸ §§ (¯`'•.¸ § ~ * ~ RECOMMENDED ~ * ~ § ¸.•'´¯) §§ ¸.•'´¯) §§

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried and experienced various medications and this works best for me; it does not impart digestive disorders on an empty stomach, and no other ill effects have occurred as well. Quality product and highly recommended.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

I'm on my third or forth bottle and decided to get the bigger one this time. I hope it's working and my bone scan reveals better bones next scan time.

back pain

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Sep 17, 2010

not sure if this is working had it a few weeks now but pain in my lower back is still there but I think that this is not the right treatment for my back.

Depo and Bone Density Loss

Posted by Reviewer1408057 on Aug 24, 2010

I have been on the Depo Provera shot for about 10 years. Last year my OBGYN had me go for a bone density test. I was surprised how low my test scores were, even with eating a healthy diet and doing continuous exercise and weights. I did a lot of research, since I sure didn't want my Doctor to take me off the Depo. I have been on Dr Best Strontium Bone Maker and Now Foods Cal-Mag DK for 1 year exactly. Just had another bone density test done, my numbers got better. My doctor was totally shocked!

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer2310075 on Jul 21, 2010

Four or five years ago, I was diagnosed with osteopenia/borderline osteoporosis. I had taken Fosamax for two or three years and my bone density was only getting worse. At the recommendation of Nutritionist Valerie Hall, Orange County California, I began taking five strontium tablets every morning (empty stomach, Doctor's Best brand) and two tablespoons of Eidon's liquid silica at night. Two years forward, a bone density test showed a 12 per cent improvement. I continue to take both supplements and look forward to seeing the results of my next bone density tests. Jan Unsicker Fountain Valley, CA

strontium

Posted by Reviewer2663749 on Jul 16, 2010

very good product at a good price.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Jun 23, 2010

Kudos to Doctor's Best for not using any GMO ingredients in their products! My bone density has improved on testing. This product is not the only reason, but I feel sure it has contributed.

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Jun 20, 2010

My last DEXA bone density scan showed an improvement in the lumbar region. It's odd that most doctors don't know about this supplement. I had to tell my GP all about it. I hope he took me seriously because the bone scan was proof. There's no reason to put women on things like Fosamax.

My bones ARE better

Posted by Reviewer2470061 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking this for a few years, and my tests showed improvement. I also do weights and other exercise regularly. Strontium is a keeper. Always Take separately from Calcium supplements. Never get a supplement that has strontium and calcium; they use the same receptors.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2733648 on May 21, 2010

I was very pleased to have discovered this tablet. The tablets are easy to swallow. I have two before go to bed and have the calcium in the morning with breakfast. I then have the Vit D3 twice a week. I will need to wait a few more months before I have my next bone Scan to see the difference. This company is an excellent one to deal with. The tablets arrived in New Zealand a few days after placing the order.