Strontium one Maker

Posted by Reviewer1590481 on Nov 13, 2009

I received Strontium Bone Maker promptly. I am able to take this supplement without side effects, which is a miracle considering my history. Hoopefully when I get my next bone scan I will see some good results. I intend to continue ordering this product.

Strontium Bone Maker by Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1760600 on Nov 17, 2009

Strontium, along with other natural supplements has strengthened and increased my bone density over the past several years! I was determined to avoid drugs, and the accompanying side effects, and the natural supplements have done a great job!

Bones

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Mar 10, 2010

Supposedly this nutrient is effective than calcium, which we get in our diet to a certain degree. They say strontium will do the trick to prevent bone loss. I'm buying that idea!

Posted by Reviewer2932253 on Jan 14, 2009

Strontium Bone Maker, along with other bone enhancers I take are improving my bone strength according to latest test.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 10, 2009

I take this in the evening, with Jarrow Formula Bone Up in the morning. Great combo!

Strontium citrate works better than Strontium Ranelate

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Dec 25, 2011

S Citrate helps my pH to stay alkaline. Prescription S Ranelate gave me an acidic pH which means calcium was leching out of my bones to neutralise acid. Aspartame in Ranelate is extremely acid & the effect of long term use of synthetic Ranelate is unknown. S Citrate being a natural supplement has a long term safety record dating back to the 1950s. It is also in a very easy to swallow cap, whereas Ranelate is in a sachet to be stirred in a glass of water. 2 cap dosage allows to be taken at half dosage if condition improves in later years. If Dr's Best can offer economy size bottle say 240 or 360 cap, it will be perfect for long term users!

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer3031371 on Jan 29, 2011

It is my opinion that strontium is effective. When I had my last bone density test last Sept. there was improvement in all areas. It was only a slight improvement, but, at least it was going the right direction. I'm continuing the product faithfully, and hope to see a continued and greater improvement next year.

osteoporisis

Posted by Reviewer2996882 on Oct 21, 2007

As usual, with a supplement, it's hard to tell how much it's helping. I'm taking it for osteoporosis. I don't want to take any of the current prescription medications if I can help it. After taking this product for two years I had another bone scan. My bones were a little better in one area and a little worse in another. In the two year period I had also been taking calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D with careful regularity. I'm going to continue with the strontium, especially since I can get it at such a reasonable price at iHerb, compared to where I was getting it before. Also good shipping price and really fast. When they come out with the prescription strontium product in the USA, now in use in Europe, I will probably switch to that. But who knows when that will happen.

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2947604 on Apr 28, 2010

Had a B.D. scan last week & it shows slight improvement since I began taking Bone Maker in Feb.; hope it will continue to increase my overall bone density.

Strontium Bone maker

Posted by Reviewer1598252 on Oct 17, 2010

From New Zealand Ive researched for the best strontium source to enable therapeutic doses for my patients. This is the one. Osteoporosis is a challenge when I or my patients choose not to use Fosamax. Dr Bill Reeder Biomedical Doctor New Zealand