§§§ (¯`'•.¸ §§ (¯`'•.¸ § ~ * ~ RECOMMENDED ~ * ~ § ¸.•'´¯) §§ ¸.•'´¯) §§

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried and experienced various medications and this works best for me; it does not impart digestive disorders on an empty stomach, and no other ill effects have occurred as well. Quality product and highly recommended.

great bone builder

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Dec 13, 2010

Hope its helping, take for osteoprosis.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer3031371 on Jan 29, 2011

It is my opinion that strontium is effective. When I had my last bone density test last Sept. there was improvement in all areas. It was only a slight improvement, but, at least it was going the right direction. I'm continuing the product faithfully, and hope to see a continued and greater improvement next year.

Stontium

Posted by Reviewer1260553 on Mar 22, 2011

Helping to form new bone in a person with severe osteoporosis as a result of high Steroid use to combat a auto immune disease many years ago

Strontium citrate works better than Strontium Ranelate

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Dec 25, 2011

S Citrate helps my pH to stay alkaline. Prescription S Ranelate gave me an acidic pH which means calcium was leching out of my bones to neutralise acid. Aspartame in Ranelate is extremely acid & the effect of long term use of synthetic Ranelate is unknown. S Citrate being a natural supplement has a long term safety record dating back to the 1950s. It is also in a very easy to swallow cap, whereas Ranelate is in a sachet to be stirred in a glass of water. 2 cap dosage allows to be taken at half dosage if condition improves in later years. If Dr's Best can offer economy size bottle say 240 or 360 cap, it will be perfect for long term users!

Improved T-scores significantly

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Feb 12, 2014

Using Strontium Bone Maker as directed (2 caps = 680 mg) has improved my Bone Mineral Density considerably. In five years my spine T-score went from -2.8 to -0.91 while hip went from -2.6 to -2.25. Very impressive.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1063929 on Oct 22, 2013

I began taking this product in 2011 after a bone scan showed bone loss. My most recent dexa scan showed measureable improvement. L1-L3 from -2.8 to -1.4 L. femoral neck -2.9 to - 2.7 L 4 -3.1 to -1.8 no side effects, could only be better if the product were GMP or USP

Strontium Bone maker

Posted by Reviewer1598252 on Oct 17, 2010

From New Zealand Ive researched for the best strontium source to enable therapeutic doses for my patients. This is the one. Osteoporosis is a challenge when I or my patients choose not to use Fosamax. Dr Bill Reeder Biomedical Doctor New Zealand

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2947604 on Apr 28, 2010

Had a B.D. scan last week & it shows slight improvement since I began taking Bone Maker in Feb.; hope it will continue to increase my overall bone density.

Forget the calcium

Posted by Reviewer2017919 on Aug 22, 2008

Unknown to most as a builder of strong and healthy bones...forget the calcium supplements...this product delivers the nutrition your bones need.