osteoporisis

Posted by Reviewer2996882 on Oct 21, 2007

As usual, with a supplement, it's hard to tell how much it's helping. I'm taking it for osteoporosis. I don't want to take any of the current prescription medications if I can help it. After taking this product for two years I had another bone scan. My bones were a little better in one area and a little worse in another. In the two year period I had also been taking calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D with careful regularity. I'm going to continue with the strontium, especially since I can get it at such a reasonable price at iHerb, compared to where I was getting it before. Also good shipping price and really fast. When they come out with the prescription strontium product in the USA, now in use in Europe, I will probably switch to that. But who knows when that will happen.

Super and Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2768686 on Mar 17, 2009

Miracle !! Both my pinky fingers are miracally straightening up at the 2nd day of taking this Doctor's best Strontium Bone maker. It's amazing!

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Feb 04, 2009

We have used this for over a year to try and build our bones. We're satisfied with the product

Better bones

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

Strontium is helpful to stronger bones, along with magnesium, silica, molybdenum, vanadium, boron, and iodine. Of course, calcium has to be in the mix too, just don't take it within two hours of taking strontium.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2215622 on Mar 04, 2008

Too early to judge, but, I hope, it works.Quit taking the chemical drug, return to NATURE!!!!!!

Bone Density Essential

Posted by Reviewer3034430 on Jan 06, 2008

This product is essential is helping to maintain bone density for post-menopausal women. I'm amazed that it's not more widely available.

Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 25, 2011

I am allergic to Dairy products, so to get calcium I have to rely on calcium rich products. This product was recommeded by my naturopath.

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Apr 27, 2009

Can't give a definitive opinion about this product until I have a DEXA scan after a year. But I can say after being on it for several months I have felt no side effects. Product has a promising reputation and I have read many good reports from other sources. Doctor's Best brand apparently has no ingredients from China too. And is well-priced.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1825860 on Aug 22, 2008

I cannot tell you if it has worked until I get a bone density scan done. That will be in November.

success.86321@hotmail.com

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Sep 29, 2008

Too early to tell. Will take longer to see any results from using this supplement.