Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

I have been taking these for 2 months and think they are helping build bone. I have low vitamin D levels and low bone mineral density as a result. Had cervical surgery a few months ago and need to build up bone strength, I think these have helped, will continue to take until bone density has improved. Pills are kind of large but go down easily.

Osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer2381924 on May 13, 2010

I can't at this time tell the progress, I will take the Strontium Bone Maker as recommended until I have my next bone density test. I hope that it will make a difference.

doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1384100 on Apr 29, 2010

great for bone health

bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1326730 on Apr 28, 2010

Easy to swallow. Don't know how well they work until I do another bone scan, but my friend told me that taking Strontium with her calcium for her osteopenia increased her bone density so that it doesn't show up anymore on her bone scans.

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2947604 on Apr 28, 2010

Had a B.D. scan last week & it shows slight improvement since I began taking Bone Maker in Feb.; hope it will continue to increase my overall bone density.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer3247470 on Apr 24, 2010

Good product. Outstanding service!

Doctors Best Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1439283 on Apr 19, 2010

Have not been using for very long yet so dont know how well it is working for me. A 75yr old friend has been using this product for about a year and her bone density has improved.

BONES, BONES,BONES!

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Apr 19, 2010

Ladies we have to get this bone (or lack thereof) situation under control! NO PRESCRIPTIONS! THAT STUFF WILL KILL YOU! Take your strontium.Take it on an empty stomach away from calcium. Take a good calcium like calcium citrate. No calcium carbonate. Make sure it has at least a 2 to 1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. Take some extra vitamin D3. Exercise. I was only 38 when I found out I had osteopenia. They said that was rare but I dont believe it. I think if you tested most women in their early 20s they would already be on their way downhill. LOL

Recommend this product very highly.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker on and off for some time. After having lost 4" in my height, and being diagnosed with osteoporosis, I decided it was time to get serious about my bones. I cannot take all these prescription drugs, as I have side effects from them. I read where they had conducted a test with Strontium and the results were amazing. After 2 months of taking Strontium one hour before breakfast in the morning and Calcium in the evening, I have gained back 1" in my height. Also, the hump in my back is beginning to straighten. I recommend this product to anyone who has bone loss.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3074384 on Mar 28, 2010

According to my doctor, strontium is really important for my bones.