Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Striontium

Posted by Reviewer1467604 on Oct 11, 2007

I really appreciate this product, it seems to be very important in this part of the world. My one comment -- some people do not do well with citrates, and it would be good to have a choice of different forms of this mineral.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Nov 23, 2011

I took the Bone Strontium as directed for two years and it did not show an improvement in my bone density tests. In fact, my tests showed slightly lower bone density. I also did weight bearing exercise upon the advice of my doctor because I am in the osteopenia range. I took this product in addition to Bone Maximizer III at different times of the day.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

This caused severe stomach pain. As soon as 1-2 days of stopping it, back to normal. Really miserable couple of weeks until I figured it out. Unfortunately, ordered 2 of them. Not worth it.

Pain free and loving it.

Posted by Reviewer2546883 on Oct 19, 2007

I take this with a pill called L-Lysine About two times a day and once in the middle of the night and my pain in my back between my shoulders is gone. Got the first bottle at a health food store along with the L-Lysine, then ran out and couldn't get to the health food store to get more and the pain came back before I decided to check the internet, where I got you address. Now since I have been back on it my pain is gone and I can have a peaceful nights sleep again. Hope this information helps others as well. Notice I need to stay away from sugar also. Sincerely; Hashua, MT.

Strontium

Posted by Reviewer3260920 on Jan 18, 2008

I have been taking this supplement at the recommendation of my doctor for six months or so. I do believe it has contributed to reducing back pain from a compression fracture sustained in 2005.