Forget the calcium

Posted by Reviewer2017919 on Aug 22, 2008

Unknown to most as a builder of strong and healthy bones...forget the calcium supplements...this product delivers the nutrition your bones need.

Super and Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2768686 on Mar 17, 2009

Miracle !! Both my pinky fingers are miracally straightening up at the 2nd day of taking this Doctor's best Strontium Bone maker. It's amazing!

Bone Density Essential

Posted by Reviewer3034430 on Jan 06, 2008

This product is essential is helping to maintain bone density for post-menopausal women. I'm amazed that it's not more widely available.

Better bones

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

Strontium is helpful to stronger bones, along with magnesium, silica, molybdenum, vanadium, boron, and iodine. Of course, calcium has to be in the mix too, just don't take it within two hours of taking strontium.

Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 25, 2011

I am allergic to Dairy products, so to get calcium I have to rely on calcium rich products. This product was recommeded by my naturopath.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Feb 04, 2009

We have used this for over a year to try and build our bones. We're satisfied with the product

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2215622 on Mar 04, 2008

Too early to judge, but, I hope, it works.Quit taking the chemical drug, return to NATURE!!!!!!

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Apr 27, 2009

Can't give a definitive opinion about this product until I have a DEXA scan after a year. But I can say after being on it for several months I have felt no side effects. Product has a promising reputation and I have read many good reports from other sources. Doctor's Best brand apparently has no ingredients from China too. And is well-priced.

DRB-00172 Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Jun 05, 2008

I have just started using Strontium and it has been only about 2 weeks. I will be able to rate it fairly at a later date, after I have a bone density test. It has been well tolerated so far.

Will let you know in a month or so!

Posted by Reviewer1943174 on Apr 15, 2008

Haven't taken it long enough to know how effective it is. Your service is excellent however. Thank you.