Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2258021 on Dec 02, 2009

We have used this product before and yes it does work, The change is not dramatic, you just realize on reflecting, that every thing flows along smoothly and issues can be resolved in a calm rational manner.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

Works great for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Jun 08, 2010

This does work really well for my anxiety, however, next time I will purchase the chewables (by another brand) as it takes approx. 15-20 minutes for these to kick in. Also, when I take more than 1 a day I do tend to feel a bit drowsy which I don't like (but often my anxiety returns later in the afternoon and I feel I need to take another one). Otherwise, these are very effective. I am a fan of Doctor's Best products because of their quality and I love I-herb's prices. :)

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.