Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2258021 on Dec 02, 2009

We have used this product before and yes it does work, The change is not dramatic, you just realize on reflecting, that every thing flows along smoothly and issues can be resolved in a calm rational manner.

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.

Placebo effect or not- this seems to be working

Posted by 5376051982772157390 on Jun 18, 2013

Never felt this calm in a long while, though anxiety is still there, but the labored anxious breathing is much better now. Benzo only makes me tired and agitated but l-theanine definitely makes me calmer without the drowsiness. For me, this is the most effective supplement so far but I'll be experimenting dosages and even brand to see what works best. So far so good...

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

Works great for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Jun 08, 2010

This does work really well for my anxiety, however, next time I will purchase the chewables (by another brand) as it takes approx. 15-20 minutes for these to kick in. Also, when I take more than 1 a day I do tend to feel a bit drowsy which I don't like (but often my anxiety returns later in the afternoon and I feel I need to take another one). Otherwise, these are very effective. I am a fan of Doctor's Best products because of their quality and I love I-herb's prices. :)

Anxiety/Panic Attacks from Anti-Seizure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1364576 on Nov 24, 2009

I saw this recommended on epilepsy.com so I decided to try it. My neurologist wanted to put me on Zoloft. I've been only taking one cap daily & it seems to help. I'm much calming during the day & sleep well at night. I would recommend this natural alternative.

I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!