Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Best value for Suntheanine!

Posted by Reviewer1587659 on Aug 31, 2009

I have shopped all over, and this is the best price per mg available in stores or on the Internet. The "generic" l-theanine supplements are not as effective, and have caused unwanted side-effects the few that I have tried. So, this is the best price for the best product for my anxiety and ADHD. Thanks, iHerb!

excellent product for my child

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Sep 30, 2009

happy with product and will continue to buy, helps me cope with stressful work situations.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Oct 13, 2011

wow! I've taken this before with subtle benefits, but I tried just chewing and dissolving the capsule in my mouth, and now it is *really* cutting down my panic attacks and anxiety. I can feel it kick in within 10-15 minutes and it lasts several hours for me. It tastes almost pleasant to me. I know there is a chewable version but it is more expensive and this seems to work better for me and avoids the sugars. This is a life saver. YMMV, of course.

excellent ltheanine

Posted by Reviewer2201094 on Dec 06, 2009

I found that doctor's best worked faster than the previous ltheanine that i used. The effects also seem to stay in my system longer.