Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Worked Well

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This supplement is often used to help provide a calming sense. When I used them, I liked how they worked. Suntheanine is often said to be the best and the best absorbed form of L-Theanine.

I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

is just a great product takes away all the stress with no tiredness gives me back my confidence.

This is it

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 11, 2011

If you have trouble getting to sleep, try this stuff! My husband works night occasionally and this has been a godsend helping him sleep during the day. No side effects!

This is amazing for curing my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Sep 29, 2011

I take one right away when I start getting a migraine and usually it stops the headache in its tracks.

Effective and mild

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Being under lot of pressure and in stressful situation I found a good relieve remedy in this suppliment. It is very mild, no zombie effect if taken in the morning and can be taken occasionally whanever tension is occured. Definetely take some more whe I run out of bottle I have

great!

Posted by Reviewer2510653 on Feb 09, 2011

I am a grad student and this helps me to relax before giving my long in class presentations. Takes away the edge and helps me to stay focused!

Always love it

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps take the edge off... Really helped me make it through officiating my cousin's wedding.