Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Always love it

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps take the edge off... Really helped me make it through officiating my cousin's wedding.

Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1286157 on May 17, 2010

Amazing international delivery from IHERB. Outstanding product at a good price. I use it ahead of major presentations and it certainly helps to combat tension and anxiety. Works even better in conjunction with GABA. United Kingdom

Calm

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm a big fan of Theanine for calming. I'm unfortunately prone to anxiety, and theanine subdues it effectively.

Subtle calming

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Aug 19, 2011

If I have too much caffeine, or just feel on edge during the day due to events or menopause symptoms, one of these really does the trick. No drowsiness, just a subtle calm. I give one to my husband if he has a stressful day at work. He calls me his personal naturopath!

This is it

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 11, 2011

If you have trouble getting to sleep, try this stuff! My husband works night occasionally and this has been a godsend helping him sleep during the day. No side effects!

Worked Well

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This supplement is often used to help provide a calming sense. When I used them, I liked how they worked. Suntheanine is often said to be the best and the best absorbed form of L-Theanine.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Really good L-Theanine. Take two and you really notice the calming effect. Good to take before bed, or whren you've had too much caffiene!

Works nicely as a semi-mild sleeping aid for the evenings...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... when you feel stressed or anxious. There are also other good candidate products, and you should try out a few to see which one works best for you (as I did). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Assisting with Calm and Sleep

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 06, 2012

This is helping as a precursor to the body making GABA and as it supposedly crosses the blood-brain barrier it helps to ensure I feel calmer and sleep better