great!

Posted by Reviewer2510653 on Feb 09, 2011

I am a grad student and this helps me to relax before giving my long in class presentations. Takes away the edge and helps me to stay focused!

Can't live without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Gets me through stressful days like nothing else.

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2519856 on Dec 03, 2012

I feel better just knowing I have this in my purse. I feel de-stressed and more at peace without that chemical dullness or artificial buzz like you get with other prescription meds for stress/depression. 150mg is the perfect amount per capsule, not too much and not too little. It just take the edge off and reduces the paranoia I feel that everyone and everything is going wrong.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I'm surprised this supplement is achieved serenity sleepless especially without any side effects

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!

I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.