Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I'm surprised this supplement is achieved serenity sleepless especially without any side effects

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2510653 on Feb 09, 2011

I am a grad student and this helps me to relax before giving my long in class presentations. Takes away the edge and helps me to stay focused!

Worked Well

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This supplement is often used to help provide a calming sense. When I used them, I liked how they worked. Suntheanine is often said to be the best and the best absorbed form of L-Theanine.

I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Anxiety/Panic Attacks from Anti-Seizure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1364576 on Nov 24, 2009

I saw this recommended on epilepsy.com so I decided to try it. My neurologist wanted to put me on Zoloft. I've been only taking one cap daily & it seems to help. I'm much calming during the day & sleep well at night. I would recommend this natural alternative.

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

is just a great product takes away all the stress with no tiredness gives me back my confidence.

This is it

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 11, 2011

If you have trouble getting to sleep, try this stuff! My husband works night occasionally and this has been a godsend helping him sleep during the day. No side effects!

This is amazing for curing my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Sep 29, 2011

I take one right away when I start getting a migraine and usually it stops the headache in its tracks.