Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. I used to take the Source Naturals brand but prefer this as it contains less Theanine (too much can make me a bit spacey).

Works great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 7 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Seems to be helping with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Feb 06, 2009

I take this with melatonin. Seems to be helping with the problem I had waking up and having racing thoughts.

Best type of theanine

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Nov 19, 2010

Always make sure to get 'Suntheanine' and not just 'theanine'... the suntheanine is a higher quality and more absorbable form of theanine. The dosage is perfect as well.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.