Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Oct 05, 2010

I have used this as a sleeping aid and it has helped very much. It doesn't leave me groggy or foggy! I recommend it!

relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

is just a great product takes away all the stress with no tiredness gives me back my confidence.

This is it

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 11, 2011

If you have trouble getting to sleep, try this stuff! My husband works night occasionally and this has been a godsend helping him sleep during the day. No side effects!

Subtle calming

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Aug 19, 2011

If I have too much caffeine, or just feel on edge during the day due to events or menopause symptoms, one of these really does the trick. No drowsiness, just a subtle calm. I give one to my husband if he has a stressful day at work. He calls me his personal naturopath!

This is amazing for curing my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Sep 29, 2011

I take one right away when I start getting a migraine and usually it stops the headache in its tracks.

Effective and mild

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Being under lot of pressure and in stressful situation I found a good relieve remedy in this suppliment. It is very mild, no zombie effect if taken in the morning and can be taken occasionally whanever tension is occured. Definetely take some more whe I run out of bottle I have

Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Always love it

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps take the edge off... Really helped me make it through officiating my cousin's wedding.

Perfect product !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I take Two cups 1-2 hours before bed time and have a whole night sleep wit fresh wake-up. Very recommended !!!