I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Assisting with Calm and Sleep

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 06, 2012

This is helping as a precursor to the body making GABA and as it supposedly crosses the blood-brain barrier it helps to ensure I feel calmer and sleep better

Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.

calming

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Aug 26, 2011

It does have a calming effect, but I'm not sure about the alert calmness. It made me feel kind of tired. However, I think it does have a definite calming effect. I think I'll take it on days I'm really stressed at work. It doesn't have a super sedative effect like an anti-anxiety prescription.

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Oct 05, 2010

I have used this as a sleeping aid and it has helped very much. It doesn't leave me groggy or foggy! I recommend it!

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Jan 19, 2013

Worth every Penny. I have been suffering from ADHD for a long time now and am using this instead of medication. I just wish there are high dosage capsules for the more serious conditions like mine

relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

is just a great product takes away all the stress with no tiredness gives me back my confidence.

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.