Neutral

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Couldn't feel any positive or negative effects.

Works nicely as a semi-mild sleeping aid for the evenings...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... when you feel stressed or anxious. There are also other good candidate products, and you should try out a few to see which one works best for you (as I did). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

have not noticed any changes

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

Have not really noticed any difference in anxiety or stress during the day. I might start supplementing at night.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by MyReveiws on Aug 08, 2013

But I'm interested in trying other brands.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Best

Posted by 5699502493395107983 on Jun 26, 2013

Very quality product! Special thanks for support order!

Placebo effect or not- this seems to be working

Posted by 5376051982772157390 on Jun 18, 2013

Never felt this calm in a long while, though anxiety is still there, but the labored anxious breathing is much better now. Benzo only makes me tired and agitated but l-theanine definitely makes me calmer without the drowsiness. For me, this is the most effective supplement so far but I'll be experimenting dosages and even brand to see what works best. So far so good...

Works great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 7 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Like them

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 02, 2013

They do what they say, are allergy friendly, etc. Have bought twice, will probably buy again.