I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.

Pretty good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1425289 on Dec 12, 2011

Been using these for about 3 weeks now, usually just 150mg in the morning, sometimes 300mg if I'm expecting some additional stress/anxiety. I find 150mg puts me in a relaxed state but not 'tired' at all, I am able to do heavy/intensive work and cognition is not impaired at all but when I take a breather everything is nice and calm immediately, no leftover stress. 300mg does make me a bit sleepy feeling. One problem I had was I took 150mg before bed one night, didn't want to go to bed until 2am and when I finally started trying to sleep I couldn't. Eventually my legs started to cramp up and I didn't sleep until 7am. This never happens to me and the only thing I did differently that evening was try L-Theanine at 10pm. It is not a good sleep-aid in my opinion and I will only ever be taking it in the morning for here on. Besides that though it has been wonderful!

calming

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Aug 26, 2011

It does have a calming effect, but I'm not sure about the alert calmness. It made me feel kind of tired. However, I think it does have a definite calming effect. I think I'll take it on days I'm really stressed at work. It doesn't have a super sedative effect like an anti-anxiety prescription.

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

is just a great product takes away all the stress with no tiredness gives me back my confidence.

This is amazing for curing my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Sep 29, 2011

I take one right away when I start getting a migraine and usually it stops the headache in its tracks.

Effective and mild

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Being under lot of pressure and in stressful situation I found a good relieve remedy in this suppliment. It is very mild, no zombie effect if taken in the morning and can be taken occasionally whanever tension is occured. Definetely take some more whe I run out of bottle I have

great!

Posted by Reviewer2510653 on Feb 09, 2011

I am a grad student and this helps me to relax before giving my long in class presentations. Takes away the edge and helps me to stay focused!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Oct 05, 2010

I have used this as a sleeping aid and it has helped very much. It doesn't leave me groggy or foggy! I recommend it!