Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.

Works great for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Jun 08, 2010

This does work really well for my anxiety, however, next time I will purchase the chewables (by another brand) as it takes approx. 15-20 minutes for these to kick in. Also, when I take more than 1 a day I do tend to feel a bit drowsy which I don't like (but often my anxiety returns later in the afternoon and I feel I need to take another one). Otherwise, these are very effective. I am a fan of Doctor's Best products because of their quality and I love I-herb's prices. :)

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

Wonderful and immediate results!

Posted by Reviewer2091864 on Apr 22, 2011

I had been having a 'tight' chest on and off for three months, my blood pressure was elevated, and I was having difficulty sleeping well. About 10 days after beginning Suntheanine,1 capsule/day, I woke up feeling immensely better. I would classify this as a Wonder Supplement!