Effective and mild

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Being under lot of pressure and in stressful situation I found a good relieve remedy in this suppliment. It is very mild, no zombie effect if taken in the morning and can be taken occasionally whanever tension is occured. Definetely take some more whe I run out of bottle I have

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Oct 05, 2010

I have used this as a sleeping aid and it has helped very much. It doesn't leave me groggy or foggy! I recommend it!

Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Always love it

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps take the edge off... Really helped me make it through officiating my cousin's wedding.

Perfect product !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I take Two cups 1-2 hours before bed time and have a whole night sleep wit fresh wake-up. Very recommended !!!

Seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 05, 2010

I didn't notice how well this stuff worked until I forgot to take it one day and turned into kind of a space ace. Suntheanine is supposed to be more effective than regular plain L-Theanine. I've tried both and I suppose it is a little better.

Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1286157 on May 17, 2010

Amazing international delivery from IHERB. Outstanding product at a good price. I use it ahead of major presentations and it certainly helps to combat tension and anxiety. Works even better in conjunction with GABA. United Kingdom

best suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2573043 on May 20, 2010

have tried other brands of L theanine but doctor,s Best works for me I am a lot calmer and energetic thanks Herb

Alpha state

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Sep 25, 2010

Take it on an empty stomach. Great for getting you to an alert state but not agitated.

DOCTOR'S BEST L THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jul 28, 2010

LOVE, LOVE THESE LITTLE WHITE CAPSULES! They really help me stay calm and focus during stressful situations at work. I take one every day, but on really stressful days I take 3. I gave a few to my sister who is currently under a lot of stress seeking employment. She was so impressed, she went out and bought a bottle at a local health food store for 3 times the price i paid on iHerb.