Calm

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm a big fan of Theanine for calming. I'm unfortunately prone to anxiety, and theanine subdues it effectively.

Always love it

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps take the edge off... Really helped me make it through officiating my cousin's wedding.

Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Really is the BEST L-Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Oct 07, 2012

This brand of L-Suntheanine gives you a nice, relaxed feeling without feeling groggy or tired. When I ran out of my first bottle of this, I tried another brand just for the heck of it and I felt it didn't work even though it has the same ingredients except for a few inactive ingredients. I just tossed that one away ($20 bucks down the drain) and I'm reordering Doctor's Best. I will never try another brand of L-Suntheanine. I highly recommend this brand!

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

Assisting with Calm and Sleep

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 06, 2012

This is helping as a precursor to the body making GABA and as it supposedly crosses the blood-brain barrier it helps to ensure I feel calmer and sleep better

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!

Anxiety/Panic Attacks from Anti-Seizure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1364576 on Nov 24, 2009

I saw this recommended on epilepsy.com so I decided to try it. My neurologist wanted to put me on Zoloft. I've been only taking one cap daily & it seems to help. I'm much calming during the day & sleep well at night. I would recommend this natural alternative.