best suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2573043 on May 20, 2010

have tried other brands of L theanine but doctor,s Best works for me I am a lot calmer and energetic thanks Herb

Seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 05, 2010

I didn't notice how well this stuff worked until I forgot to take it one day and turned into kind of a space ace. Suntheanine is supposed to be more effective than regular plain L-Theanine. I've tried both and I suppose it is a little better.

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Jan 19, 2013

Worth every Penny. I have been suffering from ADHD for a long time now and am using this instead of medication. I just wish there are high dosage capsules for the more serious conditions like mine

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Can't live without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Gets me through stressful days like nothing else.

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I started with 150mg at bedtime, and found it lowers my morning fasting blood sugar! I did not expect this, but discovered it while I was testing frequently. This may be due to the comments I see on the net that theanine can lower cortisol...which is considered a factor in some "dawn phenomenon" patients with insulin resistance/type II diabetes. I don't know if this is really the explanation, but it certainly lowered my morning fasting glucose readings by 30pts or more! During the course of this bottle which is a 90 ct size, our home has had a major stressor, and grief generator, and I have been very upset during this time. So last night I took 300mg instead of the usual 150mg. I slept more soundly, and awakened with a less "heavy heart"...which is what I call my anxiety grief reaction to the acute/temporary stress here. If I feel the return of this anxiety today, I'll take 150mg in the daytime, and another 300mg at bedtime. I am very pleased with this product for myself. But I do think people may vary in their responses. And I think perhaps a higher dose may work for those that are not satisfied with 150mg a day. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page!

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!