Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

Works great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 7 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. I used to take the Source Naturals brand but prefer this as it contains less Theanine (too much can make me a bit spacey).

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.