Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2457535 on Jan 24, 2010

One of these on an empty stomach produces a noticeable calming effect. I'm fairly sure it's not just placebo.

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent! Calm down your mood.

Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1286157 on May 17, 2010

Amazing international delivery from IHERB. Outstanding product at a good price. I use it ahead of major presentations and it certainly helps to combat tension and anxiety. Works even better in conjunction with GABA. United Kingdom

best suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2573043 on May 20, 2010

have tried other brands of L theanine but doctor,s Best works for me I am a lot calmer and energetic thanks Herb

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

This is an excellent product for a very good price. I notice I am calmer and sleeping better after one week of taking this patented l-theanine formula.

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jun 03, 2010

This product relaxes you w/out making you drowsy. I recommend it for anyone dealing with stress in their lives.

Seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 05, 2010

I didn't notice how well this stuff worked until I forgot to take it one day and turned into kind of a space ace. Suntheanine is supposed to be more effective than regular plain L-Theanine. I've tried both and I suppose it is a little better.

Alpha state

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Sep 25, 2010

Take it on an empty stomach. Great for getting you to an alert state but not agitated.

DB's Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

I like it! You can sense the uptake in about 30 minutes! Amazing. Very relaxing. Works for about 6 hours. I would recommend taking it after strenuous exercise as it might be too relaxing!

DOCTOR'S BEST L THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jul 28, 2010

LOVE, LOVE THESE LITTLE WHITE CAPSULES! They really help me stay calm and focus during stressful situations at work. I take one every day, but on really stressful days I take 3. I gave a few to my sister who is currently under a lot of stress seeking employment. She was so impressed, she went out and bought a bottle at a local health food store for 3 times the price i paid on iHerb.