Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

Effective and mild

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Being under lot of pressure and in stressful situation I found a good relieve remedy in this suppliment. It is very mild, no zombie effect if taken in the morning and can be taken occasionally whanever tension is occured. Definetely take some more whe I run out of bottle I have

This is amazing for curing my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Sep 29, 2011

I take one right away when I start getting a migraine and usually it stops the headache in its tracks.

Seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 05, 2010

I didn't notice how well this stuff worked until I forgot to take it one day and turned into kind of a space ace. Suntheanine is supposed to be more effective than regular plain L-Theanine. I've tried both and I suppose it is a little better.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2510653 on Feb 09, 2011

I am a grad student and this helps me to relax before giving my long in class presentations. Takes away the edge and helps me to stay focused!

best suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2573043 on May 20, 2010

have tried other brands of L theanine but doctor,s Best works for me I am a lot calmer and energetic thanks Herb

Can't live without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Gets me through stressful days like nothing else.

Anxiety/Panic Attacks from Anti-Seizure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1364576 on Nov 24, 2009

I saw this recommended on epilepsy.com so I decided to try it. My neurologist wanted to put me on Zoloft. I've been only taking one cap daily & it seems to help. I'm much calming during the day & sleep well at night. I would recommend this natural alternative.

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!