Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Helps fight stress

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

Its a wonderful product. I trust it more since it is Suntheanine. I dont have regular hours to take it. Sometimes I take on cap on an empty stomach and it does help for concentration and relaxation. It is becoming part of my diet. Sometimes I take one in the middle of the night, and it does help me get back to sleep. Also I've noticed its not just sleep, but deep sleep. I will try soon the 200mg version.

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

Works great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 7 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.