Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 From Finland on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.

I am sleeping better!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 From California on Mar 07, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to perceive all that it can do(that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars), but I am noticing that I am sleeping better and more soundly. Also, the anxiety, almost panic sometimes, seems to be better. The Suntheanine is the only one to get according to all that I have read. Thank you very much!

Works great for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1495755 From Nebraska on Jun 08, 2010

This does work really well for my anxiety, however, next time I will purchase the chewables (by another brand) as it takes approx. 15-20 minutes for these to kick in. Also, when I take more than 1 a day I do tend to feel a bit drowsy which I don't like (but often my anxiety returns later in the afternoon and I feel I need to take another one). Otherwise, these are very effective. I am a fan of Doctor's Best products because of their quality and I love I-herb's prices. :)

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 From Brazil on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

Wonderful and immediate results!

Posted by Reviewer2091864 From Maryland on Apr 22, 2011

I had been having a 'tight' chest on and off for three months, my blood pressure was elevated, and I was having difficulty sleeping well. About 10 days after beginning Suntheanine,1 capsule/day, I woke up feeling immensely better. I would classify this as a Wonder Supplement!