Calm

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm a big fan of Theanine for calming. I'm unfortunately prone to anxiety, and theanine subdues it effectively.

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Jan 19, 2013

Worth every Penny. I have been suffering from ADHD for a long time now and am using this instead of medication. I just wish there are high dosage capsules for the more serious conditions like mine

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Can't live without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Gets me through stressful days like nothing else.

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!

L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!

Anxiety/Panic Attacks from Anti-Seizure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1364576 on Nov 24, 2009

I saw this recommended on epilepsy.com so I decided to try it. My neurologist wanted to put me on Zoloft. I've been only taking one cap daily & it seems to help. I'm much calming during the day & sleep well at night. I would recommend this natural alternative.

Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.