Calm

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm a big fan of Theanine for calming. I'm unfortunately prone to anxiety, and theanine subdues it effectively.

Really is the BEST L-Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Oct 07, 2012

This brand of L-Suntheanine gives you a nice, relaxed feeling without feeling groggy or tired. When I ran out of my first bottle of this, I tried another brand just for the heck of it and I felt it didn't work even though it has the same ingredients except for a few inactive ingredients. I just tossed that one away ($20 bucks down the drain) and I'm reordering Doctor's Best. I will never try another brand of L-Suntheanine. I highly recommend this brand!

Can't live without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Gets me through stressful days like nothing else.

Excellent product for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1655235 on Dec 01, 2013

Noticeably reduces the irritating effects of caffeine.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Aug 02, 2013

Good product. Seems to improve mood and aleretness and doesn't cause drowsiness. Excellent price.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.

Relaxing naturally

Posted by UllaMaya on Sep 28, 2013

After half way finishing the first jar it seems been given some tension release to my teenage daughter and she's going to bed freewillingly with better sleep. Promising product so far!

Assisting with Calm and Sleep

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 06, 2012

This is helping as a precursor to the body making GABA and as it supposedly crosses the blood-brain barrier it helps to ensure I feel calmer and sleep better

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 05, 2010

I started taking this instead of St. John's Wart which always helped me with mild anxiety. This seems to work just as well.

Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.