Balancing Neurotransmitters.

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Apr 14, 2015

I recently removed the 5-HTP from my supplement line-up because I was exhibiting signs of too much serotonin. L-Theanine is a precursor to other neurotransmitters and seems to be useful and have a balancing effect, especially for those of us with fibromyalgia.

L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.

Like them

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 02, 2013

They do what they say, are allergy friendly, etc. Have bought twice, will probably buy again.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2135447 on Sep 03, 2012

I use L-Theanine to take the 'edge' off when I drink coffee later in the day. I'm very happy with this product from doctor's Best, the potency/quiality seem very good.

Takes the edge off.

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Oct 04, 2011

First time user. This seems to take the edge off a little. No drowsiness. Will continue to use.

good

Posted by Reviewer1829960 on Jul 03, 2010

not a cure for stress but it is helpfull and gives a nice chill buzz

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2465153 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this product. It has enabled me to delete a similar perscription product from my daily routine and take this on an as needed basis. Cheaper and better for me.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Sep 13, 2010

This helps me relax and relieves stress. It helps me sleep.

not bad, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2537873 on Oct 02, 2009

over time it has been helpful in calming stressed nerves, but not quite the wonder drug it advertised itself to be.

Good for tension headaches

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012

This is great for alleviating head aches due to inadequate sleep. It doesn't help me sleep but taken in the morning helps with mental alertness.