L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2684804 on Jan 30, 2012

Very helpful

not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3053871 on Jan 27, 2012

this product had no effect what so ever. Edit: when I take 4-5 capsules at a time then it's working quite well.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 25, 2012

Good for calming the mind at night.

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1230830 on Jan 03, 2012

Brilliant, good for concentration, for stomach, give energy

This was purchased

Posted by Reviewer2666823 on Dec 26, 2011

for my husband and he says it works better for him than the True Calm that I purchased from Now Foods...he uses it for his mild anxiety.

Dr's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine 150mg

Posted by Reviewer1404752 on Dec 12, 2011

My 12yr old grandson who is Asperger's, takes these daily as recommended by his Paediatritian. They do make a difference to his well being.

Pretty good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1425289 on Dec 12, 2011

Been using these for about 3 weeks now, usually just 150mg in the morning, sometimes 300mg if I'm expecting some additional stress/anxiety. I find 150mg puts me in a relaxed state but not 'tired' at all, I am able to do heavy/intensive work and cognition is not impaired at all but when I take a breather everything is nice and calm immediately, no leftover stress. 300mg does make me a bit sleepy feeling. One problem I had was I took 150mg before bed one night, didn't want to go to bed until 2am and when I finally started trying to sleep I couldn't. Eventually my legs started to cramp up and I didn't sleep until 7am. This never happens to me and the only thing I did differently that evening was try L-Theanine at 10pm. It is not a good sleep-aid in my opinion and I will only ever be taking it in the morning for here on. Besides that though it has been wonderful!

excellent for stress relief/anxiety/anger

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Dec 08, 2011

Ordered these for my brother and he is well impressed with the efficacy for the above mentioned ailments. He seems a lot calmer.

Good stuff

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel this is the best deal for the quantity and strength. I take it at night as it helps me sleep really well. I used to not be able to shut off my brain at night but this calms me down and sleep quite well. Sometimes I take it during the day but take Gaba more during the day then theanine.