DB's Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

I like it! You can sense the uptake in about 30 minutes! Amazing. Very relaxing. Works for about 6 hours. I would recommend taking it after strenuous exercise as it might be too relaxing!

really works

Posted by Reviewer1944730 on Sep 03, 2010

calm and alert - just like the description!

Best price around-Using for Dog with severe separation anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3221321 on Jan 27, 2010

My vet recommended I use this supplement or my three year old Lab that has severe separation anxiety. It has been working great and I have seen a decrease in his anxiety. Recommend anyone with this problem to ask their vet and give it a try. It has given me piece of mind that He is okay when I leave and I do not come home to any damage to my apartment. A local health food store charges more than double the price for the same brand.

My alertness pill

Posted by 5005158105221154605 on Mar 25, 2015

Getting the best of it all. The alertness, calm frame of mind minus the caffeine jitters.

Good product

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Nov 13, 2013

Much better focus at gym with this. I recommend!

Take when stressing

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Feb 10, 2014

When things get too intense at work, I take one or two of these to help relax, without losing focus or getting drowsy. In fact, I feel more alert, without the need for coffee, and without the jitters.

Best

Posted by 5699502493395107983 on Jun 26, 2013

Very quality product! Special thanks for support order!

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I started with 150mg at bedtime, and found it lowers my morning fasting blood sugar! I did not expect this, but discovered it while I was testing frequently. This may be due to the comments I see on the net that theanine can lower cortisol...which is considered a factor in some "dawn phenomenon" patients with insulin resistance/type II diabetes. I don't know if this is really the explanation, but it certainly lowered my morning fasting glucose readings by 30pts or more! During the course of this bottle which is a 90 ct size, our home has had a major stressor, and grief generator, and I have been very upset during this time. So last night I took 300mg instead of the usual 150mg. I slept more soundly, and awakened with a less "heavy heart"...which is what I call my anxiety grief reaction to the acute/temporary stress here. If I feel the return of this anxiety today, I'll take 150mg in the daytime, and another 300mg at bedtime. I am very pleased with this product for myself. But I do think people may vary in their responses. And I think perhaps a higher dose may work for those that are not satisfied with 150mg a day. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page!

Like them

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 02, 2013

They do what they say, are allergy friendly, etc. Have bought twice, will probably buy again.

Takes the edge off.

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Oct 04, 2011

First time user. This seems to take the edge off a little. No drowsiness. Will continue to use.