Great Cholesterol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer2434927 on Jul 05, 2010

This product has made me feel significantly better and also has lowered my cholesterol enough to make my doctor wonder what I've been doing. I take 2 everyday in the morning with a bowl of Oatmeal Plain no additives.

this is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2063189 on Aug 18, 2010

Sytrinol decreased my tris significantly, but didnt effect my other numbers much. Avocado soy effected my HDl significantly so now, I am going to take both supps.

Cholesterol lowering

Posted by Reviewer3008086 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking sytrinol for a number of months and just had my second blood test recently. This blood test shows that my cholesterol level has remained at 186 (European measure - should be below 200)for 6 months now. It dropped from a level of 236. I am very pleased with the results and will continue to use and to recommend this product. M. O'Brien

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Nov 08, 2007

I've been using this for several months and its put my total cholesterol at a very healthy 170.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3284661 on Mar 14, 2009

My cholesterol level was the lowest that it's been in years. After just 3 weeks!

Sytrinol

Posted by Reviewer1158242 on Nov 22, 2009

I have ordered & used this product for several months now trying to lower my cholesteral. It has gone down a few points but I hear it takes longer if you go natural. I assumed it would go faster than it is but I am patient to wait but my Dr is not....typical they want you on those meds. Good luck to any else trying to lower cholesteral.

Only lowered cholesterol a little

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Feb 12, 2010

Have been giving it to my husband to lower his cholesterol. Not as dramatically effective as I would have expected it to be.

Used for cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Jun 08, 2010

I used this for 5 months, to try to lower my cholesterol. My blood tests showed that my cholesterol did not go down.

Did not lower cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2815004 on Dec 19, 2007

Did not lower cholesterol.

Just say no to Statin's

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Jun 09, 2011

Cholesterol management through an alternate pathway without the negative side effects of statins. Check NEJM, PubMed, Medscape etc for reviews of published research studies.