Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2055457 on Mar 24, 2007

I really wasn't expecting such noticable results. My life has gotten much more hectic over the past couple of years and I have experienced a drop in energy. Several days after I began using this, I was very surprised at how much better I felt. I know it sounds like a corny commercial, but it literally added a new spring to my step, and it took effect so quickly!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seems to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Nov 22, 2007

I must say that I am impressed by this product.I am 66 and it has given me that burst of energy that has been missing for a while.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1940673 on Aug 08, 2008

This product is excellent for endurance. I mountain bike and I really notice my increased stamina when taking Cordyceps.

greattt product

Posted by Reviewer3031922 on Jan 27, 2011

i have reviewed this product earlier but that time i just had started taking it now after 4 months i would like to mention that this product increased my stamina and endurance when doing any effort like sports or running..It significantly helped with my asthma,and my breathing and now i reordered the cordyceps plus hoping it has some added effects to this one...very happy with it