July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2055457 on Mar 24, 2007

I really wasn't expecting such noticable results. My life has gotten much more hectic over the past couple of years and I have experienced a drop in energy. Several days after I began using this, I was very surprised at how much better I felt. I know it sounds like a corny commercial, but it literally added a new spring to my step, and it took effect so quickly!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Nov 22, 2007

I must say that I am impressed by this product.I am 66 and it has given me that burst of energy that has been missing for a while.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1940673 on Aug 08, 2008

This product is excellent for endurance. I mountain bike and I really notice my increased stamina when taking Cordyceps.

greattt product

Posted by Reviewer3031922 on Jan 27, 2011

i have reviewed this product earlier but that time i just had started taking it now after 4 months i would like to mention that this product increased my stamina and endurance when doing any effort like sports or running..It significantly helped with my asthma,and my breathing and now i reordered the cordyceps plus hoping it has some added effects to this one...very happy with it

Great Product for a Variety of Uses

Posted by Reviewer1215443 on Jan 03, 2010

After shopping around, I found that iHerb offers this Doctor's Best product at a reasonable price. Taken on a daily basis, as directed, it has given me the extra stamina I need to get through the day, as well as for other uses as indicated on the label.