Doctor'S Best, Ultracordyceps, 60 vege caps

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Good for Liver, Energy and the Immune

Posted by Reviewer2727028 on Apr 24, 2011

from Bulgaria One of the best. It affects not only your Immune system, but improove hart, kidneys, the liver. That is why you feel more energy and relaxation. You can catch your breath. Also fast shipment to here. Swtching to Ultra Plus.

DOCTOR'S BEST ULTRA CORDYCEPS

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 06, 2008

I USE THIS FOR CONGESTION CAUSED BY MOLD, DUST, DAMPNESS RESULTING IN COUGH.

Makes my lungs smile

Posted by Reviewer2297947 on Apr 18, 2010

Cordyceps is an awesome product. Helps clean out my lungs and increase energy. Good quality stuff here.

Best price I could find for this.

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I take this a couple of hours before I go to the gym with food. I am hoping it will help with the depressed immune system that you get after exercise. I have managed to stay healthy since I started with many people around me down with the flu, so it could be a factor.....

Effectiveness but whith patience

Posted by 4861101337694769635 on May 29, 2016

I start using this product,and i was not happy because i wasn't feeling nothing like others reviewers.and thoses day i can tell you that it's work,i'm a road cyclist ans i fell i breathing deeper than before and got more muscular résistance.i can use a big gear longer. Sorry for my english cause i'm french.start fell the différence +- 3 weeks after start one pill the morning and another the afternoon.it's like spirulina smooth impact.

Most excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3202325 on May 11, 2011

I can't praise this product enough! I noticed a difference the first day I used it and have used it now for several months with continued great results! I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a low energy level. This is a great energy boost product with added health benefits! :-)

Stabilizes my energy,good product.

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Better than coffee.

Quite disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jul 01, 2011

I foundnd Jarrow and Eclectic Institute brand to be much better.

Subtle if any effect.

Posted by Reviewer3177033 on Nov 17, 2007

I'm into my second bottle of this product, as I have committed to giving it a fair chance. Generally taking 2-4 capsules daily. No noticable change in energy levels. Read about it in a yoga magizine years ago and wanted to give it a try. I'll use it up, but not sure I will continue.