Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Powerful, Provides Energy, Sex Drive

Posted by Reviewer2421927 From Indiana on Jul 10, 2009

I have been taking a variety of dietary supplements, including vitamins, minerals, and herbs, for more than 25 years. This is one of the most powerful. In the potency of its effects, it is almost more like a pharmaceutical. I have found cordyceps to be an aphrodisiac. It increases my sex drive, my energy level, and my overall sense of well-being. After going off of it for three or four days, I feel as though my very life energy has drained away, and I become depressed. The Planetary Herbals brand is also good, but Doctor's Best seems to be especially potent. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, cordyceps is a kidney tonic. Indeed, it increases the frequency of my urination.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1156935 From Texas on Jan 08, 2008

This product is like a miracle to me. For years I had constant fatigue that I could just not get rid of. Well this product gave me renewed stamina and energy just like I had when I was 20. Im 46 now and I'm glad I decided to try this. Its awesome!

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 From Idaho on May 18, 2008

Used to stop heart palpitations. It worked well.

MY RESULTS WITH CORDYSEPS PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1140957 From New York on Jul 19, 2009

After 2 weeks of using this product, I have noticed a slight increase in energy. Not as much as I thought but still an increase. I have also noticed that my joints are hurting less and believe it is due to taking cordyseps plus. I plan on buying more soon and hope that I am feeling even more energetic after using cordyseps plus for a longer period of time.

Surprised at how quickly I felt the effects.

Posted by Reviewer1091251 From Australia on Nov 07, 2010

Within 24 hours felt much more energetic on two capsules a day. I found that if I took a capsule after 3pm, I had difficulty falling asleep at night.