Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1111278 on May 30, 2010

Satisfied

Helps me go longer and stronger

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on May 10, 2010

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jan 29, 2010

No results yet, but the natural way takes time. All of the ingredients are well researched and proven. I believe this to be a quality product.

Nice assistance for any male!

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Jan 22, 2010

This product has increased my focus greatly. It has increased my strength in the gym and else where. Good safe product, does what it says!

good for me

Posted by Reviewer1659370 on Jan 18, 2010

I take one pill in the morning w/ maca for a morning pick-me-up.

Diavetes and Stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Sep 24, 2009

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.

MY RESULTS WITH CORDYSEPS PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1140957 on Jul 19, 2009

After 2 weeks of using this product, I have noticed a slight increase in energy. Not as much as I thought but still an increase. I have also noticed that my joints are hurting less and believe it is due to taking cordyseps plus. I plan on buying more soon and hope that I am feeling even more energetic after using cordyseps plus for a longer period of time.

Powerful, Provides Energy, Sex Drive

Posted by Reviewer2421927 on Jul 10, 2009

I have been taking a variety of dietary supplements, including vitamins, minerals, and herbs, for more than 25 years. This is one of the most powerful. In the potency of its effects, it is almost more like a pharmaceutical. I have found cordyceps to be an aphrodisiac. It increases my sex drive, my energy level, and my overall sense of well-being. After going off of it for three or four days, I feel as though my very life energy has drained away, and I become depressed. The Planetary Herbals brand is also good, but Doctor's Best seems to be especially potent. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, cordyceps is a kidney tonic. Indeed, it increases the frequency of my urination.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2138681 on Jul 02, 2009

clears the nose, feel the added stamina. Great product