part of my daily supplement intake

Posted by Reviewer2063786 on Jun 06, 2011

I use this to increase cardio capacity and oxygen intake on the bike during interval and time trial training. extremely effective at increasing lung capacity and seems to increase lactic threshold. love this product

Don't notice a thing yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 20, 2008

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

Best so far

Posted by felician on Apr 12, 2011

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

Great energy at a very good price!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jul 14, 2011

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Aug 09, 2011

helped certainly with my cardio

cordyceps

Posted by arieschild on May 27, 2011

I take one in am, one in afternoon. My energy has increased. I know it is this product. CFS is better.

ultra cordyceps plus

Posted by Reviewer2465257 on May 07, 2009

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.

Helps me go longer and stronger

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on May 10, 2010

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!

Diavetes and Stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Sep 24, 2009

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.