Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

Cordyceps are awesome!

Posted by David-G on Jul 03, 2008

Cordyceps help me to regain a feeling of overall wellbeing. Noticable increase in stamina and alertness, and mental acuity. Love the ginkgo and artichoke synergies! Go Cordyceps!

Great energy at a very good price!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jul 14, 2011

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Best so far

Posted by felician on Apr 12, 2011

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Oct 27, 2011

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Good for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

After I started giving it to my kid daily, he seldomly coughs.

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Big fan of Drs Best. Part of my daily routine

Diavetes and Stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Sep 24, 2009

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.

Helps me go longer and stronger

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on May 10, 2010

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!