Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

Cordyceps are awesome!

Posted by David-G on Jul 03, 2008

Cordyceps help me to regain a feeling of overall wellbeing. Noticable increase in stamina and alertness, and mental acuity. Love the ginkgo and artichoke synergies! Go Cordyceps!

Great energy at a very good price!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jul 14, 2011

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Best so far

Posted by felician on Apr 12, 2011

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

This product has great

Posted by 5050924224239057087 on Jun 13, 2016

I feel better since I use. I am full of energy

miracle in a bottle

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I like all the Doctor's Best products and this is an excellent, reasonably priced product. If you are looking for Cordyceps, this is the place to start. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.* Have used this for several years, as an alternative to my Chinese TCM Doctor's own brand. This is much cheaper and works just as well. I'm not sure the Plus does anything special as I already take Ginko Biloba separately. I have compromised Kidney-function, low Thyroid etc and I can only say that Cordyceps has proved invaluable in boosting my immune system for more than ten years. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

energy

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Feeling great with mor energy!

Odličan kordiceps za imunitet

Posted by povoljnije on Aug 02, 2016

Godinama već koristim kordiceps drugih firmi i bio sam zadovoljan sa njima ali su bili skupi. Ovaj kordiceps je vrhunski, a cijena mu je niska. Tako da je to super kombinacija. Djelatan kordiceps, a niska cijena. Odličan je za imunitet.

feel like a kid again

Posted by 4876088843380907126 on Mar 17, 2014

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Aug 20, 2014

Muy buenos resultados desde el primer día, para mí es imprescindible ya.