Makes you breathe better and gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013

The second day of taking this product I started to feel I could breath better. As if it had opened my lungs for more air. I definitely give this product 5 stars.

Great

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 08, 2013

I have just started on this cordycep. Not too sure of the results yet . It seems to help making me less tired along with other tonic herbs.

Ok cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2543158 on Jun 18, 2013

Subjective feeling is that this Cordyceps seems to give some boost to exercise and breathing capacity. Effects equal to another more expensive brand I've used.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Will reorder.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Jan 11, 2013

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Good !!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Jan 05, 2013

Perfect !!!

pleased in FL

Posted by Reviewer1128731 on Jan 05, 2013

I am very pleased to say these have helped me feel better, less aches and pains as well as clearing up sinus cavities, I have only gotten stuffed up 2 times since taking these and I also took less than recommended dosage to make them last til next payday to order more. I will be ordering more, I even told friends about it. I give it 5 stars

I got a bad batch.:(

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jan 04, 2013

I have taken this product before, and liked the fact that it supports kidney and lung health. Didn't have any complaints at all about the first bottle I used, but the second one had a terrible "off" smell and taste... sort of rancid or musty. Yes, I know it IS a mushroom based product, but something was really wrong with the second bottle. I wish iHerb had a better way to give feedback on specific problems with products. I know I can't return it because it's open... but feel like they need to know that something is not right with this. I am also sending them an e-mail about it. I feel bad about posting this because I have purchased from iHerb for years and LOVE them, and I love the Doctor's Best brand and have never had any complaint about their products before.

good

Posted by 4651638579608365088 on Dec 26, 2012

good