New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

Don't notice a thing yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 20, 2008

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on May 27, 2011

I take one in am, one in afternoon. My energy has increased. I know it is this product. CFS is better.

ultra cordyceps plus

Posted by Reviewer2465257 on May 07, 2009

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.