Diavetes and Stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Sep 24, 2009

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.

Helps me go longer and stronger

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on May 10, 2010

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Aug 09, 2010

I love this product it gives me strenght and i will definitely recommend to a others.

Doctor's best Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Sep 03, 2010

really works. get my digestive system back in shape...haven't felt this good in years.

Makes a big difference in the gyn

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Oct 31, 2011

I am taking challenging spin classes where the goal is to "survive". The very first class after taking this supplement I thought there was something wrong with the tension wheel- the bike ran lighter. In the weight training classes I have a similar results.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Oct 27, 2011

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Good for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

After I started giving it to my kid daily, he seldomly coughs.

havent noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jan 06, 2012

dont think i have been taking them long enough

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!