Helps me go longer and stronger

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on May 10, 2010

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Aug 20, 2014

Muy buenos resultados desde el primer día, para mí es imprescindible ya.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

Odličan kordiceps za imunitet

Posted by povoljnije on Aug 02, 2016

Godinama već koristim kordiceps drugih firmi i bio sam zadovoljan sa njima ali su bili skupi. Ovaj kordiceps je vrhunski, a cijena mu je niska. Tako da je to super kombinacija. Djelatan kordiceps, a niska cijena. Odličan je za imunitet.

Good for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

After I started giving it to my kid daily, he seldomly coughs.

feel like a kid again

Posted by 4876088843380907126 on Mar 17, 2014

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Makes a big difference in the gyn

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Oct 31, 2011

I am taking challenging spin classes where the goal is to "survive". The very first class after taking this supplement I thought there was something wrong with the tension wheel- the bike ran lighter. In the weight training classes I have a similar results.

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Big fan of Drs Best. Part of my daily routine

havent noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jan 06, 2012

dont think i have been taking them long enough

Doctor's best Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Sep 03, 2010

really works. get my digestive system back in shape...haven't felt this good in years.