Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Aug 23, 2011

Gives me energy.

Good Product good absorption

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Mar 05, 2014

I take this off and on. Noticeable effect on complexion, seems to help with my sore gums.. comparing it to various Ubiquinols, it seems just as effective if not more. Though for me all CO Q10 products seem to affect my mood in a negative way...slightly depressive..so I take it once in a while when I need its positive effects.

Great to boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Apr 05, 2014

I decided to focus on boosting my immune system this winter and this product was part of it. Fact is that I didn't get anything, no cold, no flu so plan to do the same next year.

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 23, 2014

Great

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 08, 2013

I have just started on this cordycep. Not too sure of the results yet . It seems to help making me less tired along with other tonic herbs.

Makes you breathe better and gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013

The second day of taking this product I started to feel I could breath better. As if it had opened my lungs for more air. I definitely give this product 5 stars.

Posted by 4675532583120304498 on Oct 29, 2013

super

Great for overall health and well-being.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

Best Cordyceps product I`ve found so far...highly absorbable.

miracle in a bottle

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I like all the Doctor's Best products and this is an excellent, reasonably priced product. If you are looking for Cordyceps, this is the place to start. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.* Have used this for several years, as an alternative to my Chinese TCM Doctor's own brand. This is much cheaper and works just as well. I'm not sure the Plus does anything special as I already take Ginko Biloba separately. I have compromised Kidney-function, low Thyroid etc and I can only say that Cordyceps has proved invaluable in boosting my immune system for more than ten years. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

This product has great

Posted by 5050924224239057087 on Jun 13, 2016

I feel better since I use. I am full of energy