Doctor's Best, Ultra Guggulow, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Test Results after taking 4 bottles of Doctor's Best Guggulow

Posted by Reviewer1155584 on May 06, 2011

The truth is in the test. I am a 40ish year old male and I have had high cholesterol for years! I have exercised, dieted, used garlic pills, fish oil and plant sterols to help lower my cholesterol, all of which seemed to work but then my cholesterol bottomed out and didn't go any lower. That's when my doctor prescribed a statin drug. No way!!! I wasn't going that route so I got to searching for something else to lower my cholesterol and that's when I found Guggulow. I followed the suggested use on the bottle and before my 4th bottle was empty it was time to get my blood work done again. For the first time EVER my good cholesterol (HDL) rose from 32 to 44 and was in the good range (>39)! My bad cholesterol dropped 33 points and my Triglycerides dropped 111 points. I never had any negative side affects from taking Guggulow, if anything I feel much better. One last note, I have always had oily skin and chronic sinusitis. I don't know if Guggulow had anything to do with it but my skin is less oily and my sinuses have never been better! Just something to pay attention to if you also have these issues.

Guggulow for movement

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

This is a great product and has improved energy (T4 conversion to T3) and strength. Coupled with thyroid health it does help. This product however is good in its own right and has also contributed to a reduction in cholesterol.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3111973 on Sep 16, 2010

I am taking this to help with my thyroid to make T3 from the T4's. It may be the thyroid medicine but I seem to be losing about 1 lb a month with no diet changes. I have been taking this for about 10 months and am down 10 pounds. Will get my cholestral checked next month, hope it helps there also as reviews say it will lower your numbers.

Never heard of this before

Posted by Reviewer2744394 on May 29, 2008

I had never head of this before, but it was recommended by a doctor. It helped reduce not only my cholesterol but also my triglyercides. I'm very pleased with the results.

Top Notch

Posted by 5566626558065693185 on Jul 14, 2013

Full amount of guggulsterones (25 mg) as recommended on many sites. In addition it is easy to swallow. The price is Right. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »